Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Very interesting, yelena!
Now if only I had any clue where my file is... ;-)

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I am June AOR and have not yet received the famous DM... They say it is difficult to find a job in winter in Canada.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
They say it is difficult to find a job in winter in Canada.
I am going to assume this is: trying to stay positive attitude :) well done hehe :) I agree we should all be happy and look forward to getting pr in spring hehe

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
yelena said:
I do hope you are correct..

I am doing my research in the meanwhile ( in stead of working :/ ) and I managed to dig out information as written on the cic web site that relates to the manner our applications are dealt with, and I found out that:
our applications are initially asseset at central intake office ( sidney), and after they are positively assesed and get a pass mark our files are closed and transfered to ottawa or other case processing centre.
in case processing centre our applications are review in detail and our background check is done.
In case visa officer at case processing centre finds anything wrong with our application, they have the authority to overturn the positive review mark we were given by CIO Sydney but in this case they need to send the applicant a letter where they ask that we clarify the issue or provide additional document ( I think this is commonly know as fairness letter).
So basicaly, once your file is sent to CPC you ( I think) cannot be rejected without prior notice and a chance to explain yourself.

This is significant because for everyone that knows that their file left CIO., if I am reading this correctly, our biggest fear - of beeing rejected without prior notice, should be lifted :)

In case you want to read into this further, you can here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/updates.asp
That sure is positive man :). thanks for the info :)

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I am going to assume this is: trying to stay positive attitude :) well done hehe :) I agree we should all be happy and look forward to getting pr in spring hehe
Actually the problem isn't when we get the approval but it's about we gonna get it or not. i mean i'm ok if they tell me i'm approved and i ll get my ppr in June 2016 so i know that i have to start preparing myself to be in a new country after 6 months.. but what is really frustrating is being in a queue with no known end half stayin and half going and after unknown waiting time i may receive a rejection

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Exactly.
I really want to quit my job, and I have some applications going... but IF I get into Canada next year, there isn't really a point in starting a new job. Plus I have the same problem with my apartement... want out, but depending on how long I will remain here, it may or may not be worth moving.
Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Exactly.
I really want to quit my job, and I have some applications going... but IF I get into Canada next year, there isn't really a point in starting a new job. Plus I have the same problem with my apartement... want out, but depending on how long I will remain here, it may or may not be worth moving.
Oh well, nothing I can do about it.
I understand your frustration, I think most of us are experiencing simmilar things., if we were happy with where we are and our lives, we woudn't be trying to immigrate in the first place..

I am no different., wanting to change jobs, wanting to move, and now I am just on stand by., wateing for a decision...

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a very good job with promising career. Good place to live and close to bigger family. I just want to move to Canada to keep my family away from terrorists and radical Islamists in Middle East.
Hope to get PR soon and find a decent job in Canada..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
I have a very good job with promising career. Good place to live and close to bigger family. I just want to move to Canada to keep my family away from terrorists and radical Islamists in Middle East.

Or that reason :)
Hoping for the best for all of us!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
We're all doing it for different reasons, all equally valid. Here's to hoping that we all end up where we want to be, and soon! :)

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm curious, are you planning to move to Canada as soon as you get PPR? Or are you giving yourselves a few months to get organised before you move?

For me it'll depend on whether I have a good job when I get my PPR, but I'm assuming there will be at least 2 months between PPR and landing.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HakikiKanada said:
Oh dear... I hope you get it before me.

groundbirch said:
I'm curious, are you planning to move to Canada as soon as you get PPR? Or are you giving yourselves a few months to get organised before you move?

For me it'll depend on whether I have a good job when I get my PPR, but I'm assuming there will be at least 2 months between PPR and landing.
I will quit job / apartment the day I get PPR! But I have 3 months notice, so I can't leave immediately. I assume my landing will be about 4 months after PPR.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
groundbirch said:

How are you folks planning to look for a job ? Will you search from wherever you are or will you go to Canada and start searching ?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015