FSW Outland - Let's connect here

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainman400 said:
New Delhi Visa Office?

Just a guess
I also feel it's New Delhi. Was just making sure.

Inlanders can order GCMS notes, they can call them but outlanders can't do anything other than checking this forum. ...lol. Feeling frustrated.

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsygirl88 said:
Hi all !

My first time here and I have a weird situation to share!

I got my PPR from NDVO on 5 October 2015 only after a few hours after my cic background check had changed to 'in progress'. However, Mycic and Ecas both have not been updated accordingly and read as under -

Mycic
Application status - open
Review of eligibility - review in progress
Review of medical - passed
Submitted documents - provided (schedule A)
Scheduling an Interview - not needed at this time
Background check is needed - In progress (went to in progress a couple of hours before the PPR)
Final decision has been reached - not started

Ecas - 5 lines (in process) - correct dates

My time lines are as under -
ITA - 7 August 2015 (FSW 474)
AOR - 9 September
Second AOR - 22 September (the attached file was some incorrect file belonging to someone else and I have written a mail to cic and expecting a revert)

Has anyone experienced a situation where they have been asked to submit the passport without either mycic or Ecas showing a decision has been made ?? Does it mean my application has been approved - I am just confused here ! Any insight would be greatly appreciated !
you mentioned that you got a file attached to yours belonging to someone else? Is it legal to tell us who that was? :O

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainman400 said:
you mentioned that you got a file attached to yours belonging to someone else? Is it legal to tell us who that was? :O
Because that may be file belonging to some of us :p :p :p :plol

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
rainman400 said:
sunil55 said:
Because that may be file belonging to some of us :p :p :p :plol
The letter attached was a schedule A request for someone called Steven James Ingram-Mitchell. I am not sure if I can give out more info legally lol. I guess Steven has my second AOR!

And yes, NDVO is New Delhi visa office. ☺

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsygirl88 said:
The letter attached was a schedule A request for someone called Steven James Ingram-Mitchell. I am not sure if I can give out more info legally lol. I guess Steven has my second AOR!

And yes, NDVO is New Delhi visa office. ☺
Thanks dear. Good luck for life ahead.

That add another worry to my burned out brain. My Ppr can go to someone else :-X :-X :-X

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thanks dear. Good luck for life ahead.

That add another worry to my burned out brain. My Ppr can go to someone else :-X :-X :-X
hahaha the frustration seem to never end. Life in Canada better be worth all this trouble

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
sunil55 said:
I also feel it's New Delhi. Was just making sure.

Inlanders can order GCMS notes, they can call them but outlanders can't do anything other than checking this forum. ...lol. Feeling frustrated.
Outlanders can order GCMS notes too.

I've tried it twice during my 2014 application (reached cap).

I've tried CAIPS file Check.The name of representative is Trish Bridson. She's very helpful.

You'll pay more than the CIC fee ($20-40). You'll get a result around 30-45days based on my experience.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Outlanders can order GCMS notes too.

I've tried it twice during my 2014 application (reached cap).

I've tried CAIPS file Check.The name of representative is Trish Bridson. She's very helpful.

You'll pay more than the CIC fee ($20-40). You'll get a result around 30-45days based on my experience.
Thank u so much. Can u plz provide me her contact. I mean website or email . That would be very helpful.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thank u so much. Can u plz provide me her contact. I mean website or email . That would be very helpful.
You do realise that GCMS notes will be some weeks old before they reach you? Getting them at this point in time, only two months after AOR might be a total waste of money

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
You do realise that GCMS notes will be some weeks old before they reach you? Getting them at this point in time, only two months after AOR might be a total waste of money
Yes dear. U are right ......will wait.
The Aug AORers are having no activity ....that's strange. ....not even any document request.

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
Ecas updated to DECISION MADE today !

My timeline for reference -

ITA - 7 August (Outland FSW)
AOR+Submission - 9 September
Medicals passed/ Ecas access - 14 September
Schedule A request - 15 September (provided on 15 September)
Second AOR - 22 September
PPR - 5 October
☺

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Gypsygirl88 said:
Ecas updated to DECISION MADE today !

My timeline for reference -

ITA - 7 August (Outland FSW)
AOR+Submission - 9 September
Medicals passed/ Ecas access - 14 September
Schedule A request - 15 September (provided on 15 September)
Second AOR - 22 September
PPR - 5 October
☺
Congrats Gypsygirl88... That was really fast and enviable :).. We're all happy for you
Can I ask what your NOC code and CRS were? Also are you applying from India?
If you have a minute, please enter your data in the spreadsheet. We're trying to find patterns as to why some folks take 3-4 week to get PPR's and others 3-4 months (some even longer).
Thanks

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Congrats Gypsygirl88... That was really fast and enviable :).. We're all happy for you
Can I ask what your NOC code and CRS were? Also are you applying from India?
If you have a minute, please enter your data in the spreadsheet. We're trying to find patterns as to why some folks take 3-4 week to get PPR's and others 3-4 months (some even longer).
Thanks
Thanks tomneversfield !

My NOC was 1111 (auditor/ accountant) and the CRS SCORE was 474. I am in India and have no Canadian work ex/ education. Hope this helps !

Will enter my details in the spreadsheet too !

For my part, I was amazed at the fast processing too !!