HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dates are also corrected. I am a June AOR.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 14, 2015. used to be January.
2.We started processing your application on June 16, 2015. Used to be March
3.Medical results have been received.

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myself and my husband are May AOR and we're probably part of a group of applicants who have been waiting the longest for a result!
Last movement was two days ago, when our bg check updated to in progress. Hopefully we should hear soon! I have no idea if the lengthy time it's taken is to do with the fact there are two of us?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
Things appear to have gone really slow. Honestly I don't expect something for myself and other Aug AORs right now. But at least may , June , July should show some movement. Looks silent for outlanders everywhere. Just big draws happening. What is more worrying is people who applied earlier this year , even if they faced rejections they got lot of chances to try again. Some became successful in third try. But by the time we will hear something if unfortunately it's rejection we don't know there will be any draws left and what will be situation next year ( gov changing). It's all so stressful. I just hope that if we are still hanging in it must be positively progressing. Good luck everyone.
My worries exactly!!! I'm actually looking at a 60% chance rejection (should have picked a better matching NOC, my mistake), and I'm very worried that it'll take 2-3 months to get that rejection, and at that time they may have re-introduced caps or killed Express Entry all together! While having no NOC caps in Express Entry makes things easy and smooth for us, I have a strong feeling they will re-introduce caps in 2016. This will make it more challenging (you can easily get rejected due to a cap reached).. So I'm hoping that if I'll get rejected, they better reject me soon so I can re-enter the pool!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
My worries exactly!!! I'm actually looking at a 60% chance rejection (should have picked a better matching NOC, my mistake), and I'm very worried that it'll take 2-3 months to get that rejection, and at that time they may have re-introduced caps or killed Express Entry all together! While having no NOC caps in Express Entry makes things easy and smooth for us, I have a strong feeling they will re-introduce caps in 2016. This will make it more challenging (you can easily get rejected due to a cap reached).. So I'm hoping that if I'll get rejected, they better reject me soon so I can re-enter the pool!
Mismatching NOC would be something they easily notice. Most rejections for problems with NOC and employer reference letter happened just few days after application. If u are in race since so long I don't think there is something to worry. I mean some amount of worries we all have till Ppr comes but u need not have any extra worries. :p :p :p
Good luck everyone

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
Mismatching NOC would be something they easily notice. Most rejections for problems with NOC and employer reference letter happened just few days after application. If u are in race since so long I don't think there is something to worry. I mean some amount of worries we all have till Ppr comes but u need not have any extra worries. :p :p :p
Good luck everyone
so kind of you to be optimistic on my behalf :)... but actually i read about a couple of applicants who got a rejection more than 60 days after AOR due to incorrect NOC.. i'm not out of the wood, but i'll try as much as I can to control my worry!

64 seems to be a magic number for some people.. let's hope some of us get DM's or PPR's on the 64th day!

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
so kind of you to be optimistic on my behalf :)... but actually i read about a couple of applicants who got a rejection more than 60 days after AOR due to incorrect NOC.. i'm not out of the wood, but i'll try as much as I can to control my worry!

64 seems to be a magic number for some people.. let's hope some of us get DM's or PPR's on the 64th day!
well dangit ... looks like im on 79 :'(

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:

I really thought they would find NOC. Problems quite early. Later were more of funds rejections. Good luck bro. I m on day 61.

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
Hi all !

My first time here and I have a weird situation to share!

I got my PPR from NDVO on 5 October 2015 only after a few hours after my cic background check had changed to 'in progress'. However, Mycic and Ecas both have not been updated accordingly and read as under -

Mycic
Application status - open
Review of eligibility - review in progress
Review of medical - passed
Submitted documents - provided (schedule A)
Scheduling an Interview - not needed at this time
Background check is needed - In progress (went to in progress a couple of hours before the PPR)
Final decision has been reached - not started

Ecas - 5 lines (in process) - correct dates

My time lines are as under -
ITA - 7 August 2015 (FSW 474)
AOR - 9 September
Second AOR - 22 September (the attached file was some incorrect file belonging to someone else and I have written a mail to cic and expecting a revert)

Has anyone experienced a situation where they have been asked to submit the passport without either mycic or Ecas showing a decision has been made ?? Does it mean my application has been approved - I am just confused here ! Any insight would be greatly appreciated !

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsygirl88 said:
Hi all !

My first time here and I have a weird situation to share!

I got my PPR from NDVO on 5 October 2015 only after a few hours after my cic background check had changed to 'in progress'. However, Mycic and Ecas both have not been updated accordingly and read as under -

Mycic
Application status - open
Review of eligibility - review in progress
Review of medical - passed
Submitted documents - provided (schedule A)
Scheduling an Interview - not needed at this time
Background check is needed - In progress (went to in progress a couple of hours before the PPR)
Final decision has been reached - not started

Ecas - 5 lines (in process) - correct dates

My time lines are as under -
ITA - 7 August 2015 (FSW 474)
AOR - 9 September
Second AOR - 22 September (the attached file was some incorrect file belonging to someone else and I have written a mail to cic and expecting a revert)

Has anyone experienced a situation where they have been asked to submit the passport without either mycic or Ecas showing a decision has been made ?? Does it mean my application has been approved - I am just confused here ! Any insight would be greatly appreciated !
Hi dear. Firstly congrats.
There is totally nothing to worry. It's always like that. They are very slow in updating mycic and ECAS. It's same with everyone Just follow instructions in Ppr email the updates will change eventually.

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
sunil55 said:
There is totally nothing to worry. It's always like that. They are very slow in updating mycic and ECAS. It's same with everyone Just follow instructions in Ppr email the updates will change eventually.
Thanks !! I was worried if it could be some glitch coz it has not even been a month since my AOR! Will send the passport now!

Good luck everyone !!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsygirl88 said:
Thanks !! I was worried if it could be some glitch coz it has not even been a month since my AOR! Will send the passport now!

Good luck everyone !!
Oh my... lucky lucky you :) congradulations! I assume you are CEC?

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
sunil55 said:
Just to add on, I did not receive a PPR via email. The email only notified about a new message about in mycic. When I went to my account, there was a letter from NDVO (generic with my name on it) saying that in order to finalize my application for PR they need original passport (via vfs only) and passport sized photos plus certain bio info. Hope all of that is normal !