+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland Feb March 2017 - Lets connect here !

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
I think its all just very slow at the moment and there prioritising CEC Applicants, I have had no change on my status since march 11 so over 2 months since medicals passed. When I emailed them still said was in Central Intake Office, just think we are in for nearly full 6 month wait these days. current trend is 6-8 weeks for medicals to pass was a month for me and if you look back to October last year was less than a week, I think we just have to wait it out.

I did order notes about 3 weeks ago I suspect eligibility and security will still be pending but, gonna be a long wait.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi,

I am FSWO
AOR: 12th Feb
Med passed: 22nd March
BG change: IP, 22nd March
BG change: NA, 27th April

Emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa twice:

1st email replied on 21st April:
"Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia."

2nd email replied on 10th May:
"Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

However, I don't fully understand their comments. What is my application status? Have I passed R10? 11.2 A ? When it will go to LVO (For me may be Singapore)?
Does anyone have any idea? Should I go for GCMS notes now? Any insight will be appreciated. Thanks and best wishes to all!
Only 3 months since AOR, no need to worry. You probably passed R10 since all rejections connected with completness happen in a timeframe of 2 months after AOR. Your case is still at Sydney.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
I did order notes about 3 weeks ago I suspect eligibility and security will still be pending but, gonna be a long wait.
We have similar AOR and medical pass dates, so i suspect your eligibility will also be passed when you get your GCMS notes next week.

I dont think CEC applicants are being prioritised, just outland applications take longer to pass security. I believe security is a complicated process that requires input from multiple agencies, hence weeks can pass with seemingly little progress.

twinpeaks

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
so my AOR is March 25..

- medical passed May 26
- request for additional police certificates (Netherlands) May 26
- police certificates and translation uploaded June 1
- request for payment RPRF June 5 (paid immediately)

does anyone know if it means anything to get a RPRF request at this time? I thought they would ask you for it when your PPR had been approved, but i'm not at that stage yet..

edit: i should add that i'm FSW-outland, and my current background status is: "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check"

Last edited:

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Dear Friends,

I am in a wired situation and want some insight from you guys:

-I received PPR email on 15th June but on 19th June, I received a MYCIC message. I checked the massage and there was a "request" letter which seems like a PPR but not exactly same as email. Does anyone else have both email and MYCIC massage like this?

-As I was going through the letter I found out there are few differences in instruction compared to PPR email I received earlier. 3 notable differences are:

1) In PPR email they said if you are from BANGLADESH send your passport to SINGAPORE through VFS but in the MYCIC letter it says:
"If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America." Now what should I do? which instruction I should follow.

2) PPR email asked me to submit APPENDIX-B (just some info about me and dependents,asking how I want my passport back) whereas MYCIC letter asked me to submit ANNEX-A (need to give a consent and current mailing address). Now what should I do? which document I should provide?

3) My wife is in Ottawa so she might have to send her passport to CPC ottawa. (still waiting for VO change email reply from them). However, the address is also different in the PPR email and MYCIC letter.

In PPR:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

In MYCIC letter:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Also there are difference in how to fillup the return envelop.

Once again which ADDRESS we should use? which instruction we should follow?