FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Any particular reason why so many members here are stuck in a limbo? are all of these PNP application? FSW taking more than 1 year is worrisome.

Hold one everyone. The anxiety must be at an all time-high.

Reactions: preetham.nittla

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Hi all,

Couple of question : -

1. What is average time to receive PPR post ITA ?

3-6 months ideally. But that all depends on the stream and also the VO.

2. Which process takes longest time and tips on how can I save time post ITA ?

the flow is CEC< FSW (inland)< FSW (outland) < PNP

3. I heard some cases get processed really fast, what are the possible reasons for that ?

It depends on a couple of factors. However there is no hard science behind it. It depends on factors like the VO handling your case and how burdened they are the moment, the backlog from previous draw, travel history on one's file. No hard and fast rule.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: civilunderstanding

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR April 26th , 2017

I will be finishing one year in two weeks and still not receiving any update. My work permit will expired in June 30th. Therefore, I have to renew it otherwise I can't keep working. This is really frustrating :(

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingers crossed that 2018 will have good news for us. I've ordered my GCMS notes again. But those will take time to come.
I have ordered the GCMS in January and still nothing received. How long does it takes ????

Thanks,

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Any particular reason why so many members here are stuck in a limbo? are all of these PNP application? FSW taking more than 1 year is worrisome.

Hold one everyone. The anxiety must be at an all time-high.
Thanks for your kind words.. we dont have much of a choice barring waiting and watching...hopefully

Sep 15, 2017
Hi guys,
As i had earlier mentioned, completed 1 year and got a message to get the medicals redone. After we got it done, the medicals came as passed and we received the passport request email. All would've taken a months time. So anyone nearing the completion of 1 year, i guess some more patience needed.
I had applied for gcms by march through getgcms.com and got it in a months time. so dont know if anything acted as a trigger or they woke up with our application completing a year or was it normal.

Thanks for all your support and hope to be of help to anyone who needs.

Cheers!

Reactions: mok_kab