App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Congrats Husain, really happy for you:).
Have a great life ahead:)
Thanks bro. :). Are you in Canada already? If yes then where?

Reactions: gurik

harry-indian

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys,

This is my first post on this website. Here's my timeline:

FSW-Outland
AOR: 7th April, 2017
Medicals done: 24th June, 2017

I'm not sure about when IP1 and IP2 started for me, but since 6 months got over on 7th October, I wrote to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them about the application status. And i got an e-mail saying PPR had already been sent on 18th July. I'm 100% sure it had gone into Spam and i had no idea, plus there was absolutely no update on the MyCIC website. So, they sent me the PPR again on the 11th.

PPR: 11th October, 2017

So, the PPR emails are sure to go into Spam. Guys, please keep checking your e-mail spam folder everyday from day one after AOR itself. And those who have crossed six months, write to CPC-CTD immediately.

Good Luck to everyone who's waiting!

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello everyone I got this reply from CIC after i sent a query using the webform as my AOR is 3rd April i have passed the standard processing time. anyone got a similar reply.?
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys,

This is my first post on this website. Here's my timeline:

FSW-Outland
AOR: 7th April, 2017
Medicals done: 24th June, 2017

I'm not sure about when IP1 and IP2 started for me, but since 6 months got over on 7th October, I wrote to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them about the application status. And i got an e-mail saying PPR had already been sent on 18th July. I'm 100% sure it had gone into Spam and i had no idea, plus there was absolutely no update on the MyCIC website. So, they sent me the PPR again on the 11th.

PPR: 11th October, 2017

So, the PPR emails are sure to go into Spam. Guys, please keep checking your e-mail spam folder everyday from day one after AOR itself. And those who have crossed six months, write to CPC-CTD immediately.

Good Luck to everyone who's waiting!

Hey Many Congratulations to you.. Just wanted to check since you mentioned that the PPR email went into Spam, Does it not mention any where in the Status update that a PPR email has been sent.

Reason I ask is that we have applied through a consultant and there has been no movement in our status since August 30th when the BGC changed to "We are processing your Background Check" . Our AOR is May 12th and we are FSW applicants of Indian nationality but residing and working in United Arab Emirates. Do you or anyone in the forum know if they will entertain us if we call the CIC call centre to know the status. We have been using the IVR option so far. Is GCMS the only option and does it delay the processing

Any help here is appreciated

Egeda

Oct 5, 2017
it's because on CIC Webpage, people inside canada are suppose to refer to CPC -OTTAWA.
Don't know how to help further, maybe you can try to contact CPC--OTTAWA ?
I got an update after 2,5 months (N/A to IP2) so I feel less anxious now - accordingly I decided to let them alone for sometime :D
Anyway, thank you for your reply - I'll try CPC--OTTAWA if I won't hear back from them in next two weeks.

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys,
just wanted to share my timeline after ppr:
- PPR October 4th
- passports sent October 9th (received by embassy in Vienna 10th)
- change of status in MyCIC: application approved on Friday, October 13th along with an email to pick up my passports and COPR
(i did this via private courier and am expecting my passports tomorrow)

By the way I am still waiting my first set of GCMS notes which I ordered September 23. I have been in NA2 for over 3 months (June 29-October 4th) previously and moved to IP2-PPR in less than an hour, so maybe it also influenced the PPR issue.

Wishing you all guys a speedy PPR, this forum has been a source of great support, although i mostly silently followed.

Also, if any of you guys that are preparing for your move could share good threads on landing and settling in, as well moving to Ottawa or Waterloo (as I haven't decided yet) I would be very grateful.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks
I asked the VFS guy while I submitted my passport yesterday, he could not give me any definite timeline. So, for me, I guess my tour that was scheduled at the end of this month is cancelled for sure!

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello,
My AOR is 3rd Arpil
My Background check status went from N/A to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.
Should i expect a RPRF & PRR..?

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi All,

My AOR is April 11. RPRF fee paid in full at this time.
Medical passed in June.
Documents have been uploaded msg appeared few days back. Before this it was Under Review.
Background check has not changed. However there were about 2 weeks when I did not check my account.
Contacted CIC helpline. Was told my application is at NDVO.
Have asked for GCMS notes now. But they will take at least 1 month or so to come.

Will be contacting CIC helpline again tomorrow to ask about security and eligibility.
Question: At what point does the file reach NDVO? Is it now IP2 or still IP1?

Would appreciate a reply.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi All,

My AOR is April 11. RPRF fee paid in full at this time.
Medical passed in June.
Documents have been uploaded msg appeared few days back. Before this it was Under Review.
Background check has not changed. However there were about 2 weeks when I did not check my account.
Contacted CIC helpline. Was told my application is at NDVO.
Have asked for GCMS notes now. But they will take at least 1 month or so to come.

Will be contacting CIC helpline again tomorrow to ask about security and eligibility.
Question: At what point does the file reach NDVO? Is it now IP2 or still IP1?

Would appreciate a reply.
Hi there, IP1 is completed at CIO and then file is transferred to NDVO. R10, criminality and basic eligibility are checked at CIO. Mostly background check remains "not applicable" till after the file transfer to Local Visa Office. Only when some visa officer opens the file at NDVO and starts checking Eligibility and other checks again for the final time, then Background check changes to IP2.
Hope this helped.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi there, IP1 is completed at CIO and then file is transferred to NDVO. R10, criminality and basic eligibility are checked at CIO. Mostly background check remains "not applicable" till after the file transfer to Local Visa Office. Only when some visa officer opens the file at NDVO and starts checking Eligibility and other checks again for the final time, then Background check changes to IP2.
Hope this helped.
Thank you so much for replying. It does help. At least So it should be only a matter of time that someone should start looking at my file for the final checks.

I'll be calling them tomorrow so fingers crossed.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you so much for replying. It does help. At least So it should be only a matter of time that someone should start looking at my file for the final checks.

I'll be calling them tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Yes, few April folks moved to IP2 today at NDVO, so hopefully yours is next anytime now:)

P.S- In your post you said, you haven't checked your account, if not then do check, maybe IP2 has already started!