+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

Varuvij

Oct 28, 2016
Dubai Uae
Category........
App. Filed.......
1-4-2016
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
8-2-2017
AOR Received.
27-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi everyone, After a long wait of about 4 mo after AOR a call from the Canadian consulate in dubai was done to my office enquiring my work details etc... does anyone know how long to the ppr (supposedly all goes well)? Seniors any prev expierences?

aramani

Mar 31, 2017
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Thanks aramani. The confusing thing is, according to cic's mail, my application is being processed in Paris VO which is located in Ontario. However, when I checked cic's web page, they only mention about the VO in Paris, France :confused:
it's because on CIC Webpage, people inside canada are suppose to refer to CPC -OTTAWA.
Don't know how to help further, maybe you can try to contact CPC--OTTAWA ?

Reactions: Egeda

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks a lot for your assuring words!!
Yes, i already applied for my gcms notes on September15 and still waiting for them to arrive.
thanks again
Do update us when you receive the notes dear.
All the best.

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone, After a long wait of about 4 mo after AOR a call from the Canadian consulate in dubai was done to my office enquiring my work details etc... does anyone know how long to the ppr (supposedly all goes well)? Seniors any prev expierences?
Are you in Dubai?