+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Don't know, but let's keep our fingers crossed. I read smwhere that NDVO is slow now days because they get huge no of applications for study visas for Sept intake, so we can expect sm movement at the end of this month
NDVO is taking forever
Earlier it used to be 2-3 days wait for ppr but now it's 3 weeks today
Hope to get the golden email soon

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I am in IP2 from last 20 days, and my file is at NDVO, either they are doing security or criminality check from different agencies and that's taking time, or there could be sm other reason, I am just anxious that Why it is taking so long.
I dont think they should be doing security n criminality checks from different agencies.We all have our pcc done and for student visa the classes have already started from sep 5.So I don't understand what is the reason for delay.

inderpal

Jan 30, 2017
India
Category........
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I dont think they should be doing security n criminality checks from different agencies.We all have our pcc done and for student visa the classes have already started from sep 5.So I don't understand what is the reason for delay.
So let's wait, that's the only option we have

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Funny Accra VO. After getting update in my account since last week that my visa had been approved, I have been waiting for PUM. Thank God I mailed AVO. 30 mins after my email to AVO, PUM in my box.

Deo gratias
This Canada Praise journey will continue in praise for us all, amen

Solos007

Aug 14, 2017
Funny Accra VO. After getting update in my account since last week that my visa had been approved, I have been waiting for PUM. Thank God I mailed AVO. 30 mins after my email to AVO, PUM in my box.

Deo gratias
This Canada Praise journey will continue in praise for us all, amen
Please what was the subject of your mail to AVO
Cos my application has been approved since 8th of this month yet no PUM

Sep 15, 2017
Hi guys,
I've been reading your comments recently and just got a panic attack that so many things need to be followed which i have not been doing. Kindly guide me through this and it would be very helpful. My details are as follows:

Date of AOR: 6th of may, 2017.
Date of medicals passed: Not very sure but i got a mail update on 24th of june.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindly let me know what is the status and how long have ppl with such dates waited. Waiting anxiously.
Thanks in advance.

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Hi guys,
I've been reading your comments recently and just got a panic attack that so many things need to be followed which i have not been doing. Kindly guide me through this and it would be very helpful. My details are as follows:

Date of AOR: 6th of may, 2017.
Date of medicals passed: Not very sure but i got a mail update on 24th of june.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindly let me know what is the status and how long have ppl with such dates waited. Waiting anxiously.
Thanks in advance.
You are at ip2 stage...very near to ppr mail... Good luck

Reactions: preetham.nittla

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hey... I got IP2 on 18th Aug. I emailed CPC Ottawa last Monday inquiring about the status and got a reply saying that it is approved and they will be sending the Ready for Visa email soon. So it seems that they work on approvals first and then send out PPR mails later in bulk. Try emailing them as well, maybe you will be at the same stage.
Hey Achan88 I hope you got your ppr?

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hey Achan88 I hope you got your ppr?
Nope. Still waiting. I am going to try calling them on Monday. I tried calling yesterday, but the wait time was like 33 minutes.

Ashley24

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,
I am May applicant applied for spouse PR.
AOR1-24th May
Medical request- 29th June
Medical submitted -13th July
Additiona doc/PCC request - 13th July
Additional doc submitted -3rd August
AOR 2 - 21st August
I have passed medical check and even uploaded the additional documents.After few days the review of additional document status changed from being uploaded to we are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided.
But still background check status is not applicable.
Would like to know that will the background check status will change?
If so how long will it take to change?

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
That's a long wait.Amost a month in IP2
Hopefully next week brings some good news
Well I know that it's approved. They notified that in the email. I am just waiting for the official PPR mail. It's been 2 weeks since I got the "Application has been approved" email response.

Reactions: Nomgan2105