+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Ayoubino

Aug 28, 2016
When I received the PP request, itinerary was marked mandatory.

A fellow ppr mate later on received an email from cic that it was a technical glitch. However I have not received my CoPR
Many thanks for your reply. In my first attempt with vfs, they insisted on the tickets... I will go for a second attempts
When I received the PP request, itinerary was marked mandatory.

A fellow ppr mate later on received an email from cic that it was a technical glitch. However I have not received my CoPR
Thanks mate for your reply. Did you mange to convince VFS officer about the glitch or you just purchased your ticket... I'm asking so because in my first attempt to submit my passport, they refused to process my request without confirmed ticket... So Im really confused .. I dont know the expiry date of the visa so how can I be sure about ticket booking date ... Frustrating !!

Redrock

Sep 1, 2017
Heres my timeline

ITA - 24th March
AOR - 25th April
Additional doc req - 21st June, Travel history, Submitted 25th June
BGR Check N/A - end june
IP2 - 17th July
PPR - 17th August, Docs posted 20th
COPR - 23rd August letter in CIC account
COPR - 31st August recieved all docs in post

FSW Outland, Uk citizen + partner, london visa office.

Reactions: becky244

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Many thanks for your reply. In my first attempt with vfs, they insisted on the tickets... I will go for a second attempts

Thanks mate for your reply. Did you mange to convince VFS officer about the glitch or you just purchased your ticket... I'm asking so because in my first attempt to submit my passport, they refused to process my request without confirmed ticket... So Im really confused .. I dont know the expiry date of the visa so how can I be sure about ticket booking date ... Frustrating !!

I did not want to take a risk.
So, I gave the copy of my confirmed tickets along with the passport.
It is okay to change your itinerary if required, only thing that we have to keep in mind is to inform CIC/IRCC 20 days ahead of our arrival.