Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hello!!please help. I am may 23 2017 AOR , medical passed 1st July ,BG changed changed to NA. 3 weeks back ADR changed to we are reviewing additional documents ( no one asked for additional documents) today ADR changed to additional documents have been updloaded .(I never updloaded anything ) is this a glitch in the system or something to worry about .
I have the same issue.. checked my account yesterday and it went from reviewed to uploaded.. I just hope it's some kind of progress not a glitch

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Just checked. Same happened with my Additional Docs Status. Changed from "Being Reviewed" to "Have been Uploaded".
Hope this update means some positive progress IA!
Same here.. from reviewed to uploaded again!

Reactions: bsb111

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
THE FEELING WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR E-MAIL...

finally... .

Congrats! What a feeling it must be. And what an amazing gif. Loved the movie. After a long wait.......this gif captures it perfectly..!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO again went silent .....how much busy are they ?? Not done with student visas till now ?

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
@sam_15 was you file processed at Singapore Visa office? How long did it take for PPR after the file was received by Singapore? My file was received by them on 1 August and still no update.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Oh my days...... It's PPR!!!!!!!

People.......I got my PPR message in myCIC account a little while ago. I am super elated and overwhelmed....:):):D:D It's been a stressful time this entire process but I am glad that a big part of the application process is over now and I have been successful. Yipee!!!!
I don't recollect the last I had a normal heart rate:p in the past 9 months ever since the IELTS prep began.

I wanna thank @legalfalcon for his advice on so many occasions. Captain @johnsyk ,my AOR buddies @infinix @hope_faith for always keeping the hope alive. And to all who have kept my sanity reasonably rational on this forum..u may or may not know who you are.. Thanks a ton!

Doing the happy dance now:p:D:p:D...

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

People.......I got my PPR message in myCIC account a little while ago. I am super elated and overwhelmed....:):):D:D It's been a stressful time this entire process but I am glad that a big part of the application process is over now and I have been successful. Yipee!!!!
I don't recollect the last I had a normal heart rate:p in the past 9 months ever since the IELTS prep began.

I wanna thank @legalfalcon for his advice on so many occasions. Captain @johnsyk ,my AOR buddies @infinix @hope_faith for always keeping the hope alive. And to all who have kept my sanity reasonably rational on this forum..u may or may not know who you are.. Thanks a ton!

congrats my NOC mate !!! :) happy for you !

Reactions: wan11knu

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Mine also showing the same status is still being processed in delhi. I have submitted on 14th August at VFS Hyderabad
not much we can do but wait :) i submitted on 14th as well. expecting it by the end of this month. fingers crossed !

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I have the same issue.. checked my account yesterday and it went from reviewed to uploaded.. I just hope it's some kind of progress not a glitch
Thanks for the reply , I checked the account today . It went back to "Additional documents being reviewed " also I received an email stating my application is at CPC Ottawa office , is Ottawa my VO or still initial stage and not transfered to VO

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi guys 3-4 days ago my status changed to we dont need additional documents and bg status na2, what this means?

Aor-9 june 2017
medical passed-9 july 2017
ip1: 9 july 2017
na2: 24 july 2017

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

Heartiest congratulations @wan11knu !!

Reactions: wan11knu

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Can anyone help me with this??

The ready for visa letter says to send one photocopy of each of our photo pages plus any amendments of the passport. What does it mean by amendments? We have additional stamps in there since submitting our application so should I send a photocopy of these pages too? From the uk so don't need to send passport. It says to upload docs on cic but nowhere to upload so assume I just post it all? Thanks everyone!