+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Just checked. Same happened with my Additional Docs Status. Changed from "Being Reviewed" to "Have been Uploaded".
Hope this update means some positive progress IA!
Hopefully positive , do you know anyone with same situation and moved to ip2 stage later

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hello

My file just moved to Singapore last week. Before that it was in CIO. My BG is still NA2 since 5th July.No update.

Can you tell me when your file moved to Singapore? And then was your status NA or IP?

Regards
Lifehack
Hi there,
I got my ppr on 5th august, and submitted my passport on 6th august, on 8august my passport was received by singapore visa office, i got email, in my cic account still it is ip2.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
No update yet. It's taking longer than expected. Should have received approved status in CIC account by now. Let's pray that we get the update status by a day or two.
A friend of mine said it takes at least 3weeks after receiving in singapore office, so lets hope next tuesday maybe? Please let me know if you receive any update. @mhn06

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Some of the Indians residing in middle East had an instruction on their PPR letter which instructs them to submit the copy of confirmed tickets along with the passport.

You guys would definitely get your passport stamped. Email is not a confirmation of visa means you have to get the stamp on your passport. That is the confirmation. Nothing to worry my friend. :)
Thanks dear! I hope we get the visa! InshaAllah :) pray for us my friend!

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Have you ordered another set of GCMS notes?
HI Sulay8961, what's your ADR status? on Aug 18, my ADR status changed to 'we do not need additional documents' from "Reviewing your documents".

AOR: May 24, 2017, Medical passed-July 5, BGC - In process..will let you know when we start.

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone?

I am canadian citizen and applied for my wifes express entry june AOR. FSWO For some reason i wasnot eligible to be her spousal application sponsor.

That is why we applied for express entry june Aor.. but its been more than 60 days and file is still stuck at CIO sydney. Any idea how long it will take? Medical was passed in july.

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello everyone !! i got my Passport back after stamping yesterday.. In the Confirmation of PR - City of destination is Ottawa.. i don't know how it came. does it mean that i have to land in Ottawa First? But i want to go to Toronto First. Appreciate your advise. Thanks.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hello everyone !! i got my Passport back after stamping yesterday.. In the Confirmation of PR - City of destination is Ottawa.. i don't know how it came. does it mean that i have to land in Ottawa First? But i want to go to Toronto First. Appreciate your advise. Thanks.
If I read the threads correctly, for FSWs your destination on the COPR will not really matter (except, Quebec of course). I think you'll be fine. I arbitrarily placed Edmonton in mine but I will be entering via Vancouver with an onward flight to Calgary (instead of Edmonton)

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19