NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
@vishalphonsa
Just checked the tracking id...it now says your processed passport has been dispatched.....what about yours?

I had checked my ER application also..it has been updated with final decision made as approved.
Mine is same but i did not get any email from CIC and also there is no change in my EE account. Did you get any mail from CIC?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
@vishalphonsa
Just checked the tracking id...it now says your processed passport has been dispatched.....what about yours?

I had checked my PR application also..it has been updated with final decision made as approved.
Yes for me also the VFS tracking status is that "processed passport has been dispatched to Canada Visa application Centre". I've opted for home delivery and I'm hoping to get the tracking ID soon from Blue Dart (courier company).

OMG!!! CIC account has also been updated with the final decision. They've mentioned the Travel document number. Eligibility has been reviewed. BCG - Complete. Final decision has been made and application is now approved. Can't believe it!!!

Thanks everyone again!! For those waiting, please don't loose hope. Hang in there.

@Ph143 @shrik_14 @manpindersingh

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Mine is same but i did not get any email from CIC and also there is no change in my EE account. Did you get any mail from CIC?
I also got no email. Not getting any update on CIC account is a normal scenario. We can't rely on CIC account updates. Your status will also change in a couple of days. So don't worry, relax.

Reactions: manpindersingh

bsb111

May 7, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfornt
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
are you IP2 ON 17TH of July? because I too IP2 17th of July
Yes. I went to IP2 on July 17. However, I had to submit Additional docs (Schedule A) on July 19.
Also, my additional docs status is "Being Reviwed since Aug 01. According to the trend, it changes to "No Additional docs required" before the PPR.

I still called CIC yesterday and the agent was kind enough to tell my that my Eligibility and Criminality is passed. The Security check is currently in progress and he cannot say when it will be completed. So hoping for a positive update soon IA!

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
Yes for me also the VFS tracking status is that "processed passport has been dispatched to Canada Visa application Centre". I've opted for home delivery and I'm hoping to get the tracking ID soon from Blue Dart (courier company).

OMG!!! CIC account has also been updated with the final decision. They've mentioned the Travel document number. Eligibility has been reviewed. BCG - Complete. Final decision has been made and application is now approved. Can't believe it!!!

Thanks everyone again!! For those waiting, please don't loose hope. Hang in there.

@Ph143 @shrik_14 @manpindersingh
Great...next is COPR....so many steps....phew

Reactions: sam_15

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Yes. I went to IP2 on July 17. However, I had to submit Additional docs (Schedule A) on July 19.
Also, my additional docs status is "Being Reviwed since Aug 01. According to the trend, it changes to "No Additional docs required" before the PPR.

I still called CIC yesterday and the agent was kind enough to tell my that my Eligibility and Criminality is passed. The Security check is currently in progress and he cannot say when it will be completed. So hoping for a positive update soon IA!
Oh my God, exactly the same here, however, my additional documents field shows "We do not need additional documents" since 17th of July, the day my BGC status turned "We are processing". I have submitted IMM5562E (travel request) on 11th of July, it was uploaded, reviewed and finally "we do not need...." on 17th of July.

I have called CIC last Friday, the agent was so cooperative, and he has informed me that my security is ongoing. Once I am done with that the decision will be made!

My biggest fear is to be selected for "security screening".

By the way, I have spent only 6 days in NA2. Dunno if that is why my IP2 is so extended!

Reactions: bsb111

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wow! The people in my country doesn receive such confirmation on ppr, there is written in bold that this email is not confirmation of visa issuance. Was it the same in your case @mhn06 ??
No mine was the one where it was written this doesn't confirm your Visa thus do not terminate employment or purchase ticket.

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
W

we bangladeshis have to submit pp to singapore which is a long process of minimum 3weeks extending upto 8weeks! This is really frustrating, aftr submitting we have to wait so long for the confirmation! I am 2+weeks after submission! No update on cic account , any news @mhn06 ?
No update yet. It's taking longer than expected. Should have received approved status in CIC account by now. Let's pray that we get the update status by a day or two.

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Wow! The people in my country doesn receive such confirmation on ppr, there is written in bold that that is email is not confirmation of visa issuance. Was it the same in your case @mhn06 ??
Some of the Indians residing in middle East had an instruction on their PPR letter which instructs them to submit the copy of confirmed tickets along with the passport.

You guys would definitely get your passport stamped. Email is not a confirmation of visa means you have to get the stamp on your passport. That is the confirmation. Nothing to worry my friend. :)

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello!!please help. I am may 23 2017 AOR , medical passed 1st July ,BG changed changed to NA. 3 weeks back ADR changed to we are reviewing additional documents ( no one asked for additional documents) today ADR changed to additional documents have been updloaded .(I never updloaded anything ) is this a glitch in the system or something to worry about .

bsb111

May 7, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfornt
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
Hello!!please help. I am may 23 2017 AOR , medical passed 1st July ,BG changed changed to NA. 3 weeks back ADR changed to we are reviewing additional documents ( no one asked for additional documents) today ADR changed to additional documents have been updloaded .(I never updloaded anything ) is this a glitch in the system or something to worry about .
Just checked. Same happened with my Additional Docs Status. Changed from "Being Reviewed" to "Have been Uploaded".
Hope this update means some positive progress IA!