+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Thank you so much @KiranK .. I still can't believe it !! Since I am from Gurgaon, Wanted to ask you how much time VFS, delhi took after submission of the passport till stamping .. did you opt for courier service or you collected the pp yourself. Please suggest !! Thanks in advance !!
In Delhi they say 7-10 days.. you'll get it within that time if you opt to receive in person..congrats bro

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Congrats everyone!!!

My AOR is April 20 and still on IP1 though meds were passed on June 20 (I think it's IP1, "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check")....what's going on??

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone!!!

My AOR is April 20 and still on IP1 though meds were passed on June 20 (I think it's IP1, "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check")....what's going on??
One of friend with AOR 10 April is also stuck at IP1 .....still his file has been transferred to NDVO ...and he even got add doc update from being reviewed to we do not need

Looks like they forgot to change status for u guys

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Congrats everyone!!!

I suggest you to order GCMS notes if you haven't. I'm also stuck on Not Applicable from one month and ordered GCMS last week to find out the cause for this delay. I will update once I recieve them.

Reactions: becky244

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
One of friend with AOR 10 April is also stuck at IP1 .....still his file has been transferred to NDVO ...and he even got add doc update from being reviewed to we do not need

Looks like they forgot to change status for u guys

I'm not from India, I have no idea where my file is being processed...doesn't really matter I think , just want it to change forward! :)

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
I suggest you to order GCMS notes if you haven't. I'm also stuck on Not Applicable from one month and ordered GCMS last week to find out the cause for this delay. I will update once I recieve them.
can you do something once you know what's going on? does it help you in anyway besides knowing?

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
Any idea if anyone from my family can go to VFS and handover my passport and photos or is the applicant required to go compulsorily?
I did ask them about collecting the stamped passport for which they told that the person who i coming to collect should have an authorisation letter and also he/she needs to have your photocopy of govt id card like pan/voter id/aadhar etc. Going by this logic the same should apply for handover as well. Else you can ask the by calling in this number 02267866060

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
can you do something once you know what's going on? does it help you in anyway besides knowing?
You are right up to a certain extent. However, it does help if there is any issue with applicant' documents and prepare themselves in advance to overcome the issue. I have seen one case where officer raised issues about PoF and the applicant was ready with supporting documents before CIC requested. I believe there will be many more cases like this. I have ordered because I don't believe in speculations so would like to know the real thing.

Reactions: KiranK

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone here can tell me that even I have recieved an email from CIC regarding submission of my passport but my profile in express entry still shows my application is in process ..my eligibility is been reviewed..and my background check..says that we r processing your background

what is this all about
Hi @uscan1981, this is absolutely normal.. generally the status in mycic account changes once your passport is stamped.

Reactions: uscan1981

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR .

Someone resurrect NDVO plz ....even Jan AOR pending for them
I thought NDVO was quicker huh, What is the average time NDVO takes these days after files are sent there?
How long since yours was sent my friend?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
You are right up to a certain extent. However, it does help if there is any issue with applicant' documents and prepare themselves in advance to overcome the issue. I have seen one case where officer raised issues about PoF and the applicant was ready with supporting documents before CIC requested. I believe there will be many more cases like this. I have ordered because I don't believe in speculations so would like to know the real thing.
You at CIO I guess?