NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017

MMM SCREAMINGGGGG!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
HUGEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BATHING IN THIS WONDERFUL RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@JabNas , @sunilwadhwa19 , @vishalphonsa , @Pawshi , @manpindersingh , @navrajan88 , @dexternmn , @Levinhthach1411 , Tinakumarjung and all others. @shrik_14 Come on now I am adding you here:):D:D!!!!!!!!!!
You blasted the thread with joy!!!!!

Vishal you nailed the gifs mate!!! "jaldi tyari karo Canada di" (Pack your bags already!!!!)

@karens did a great job at reminding you guys, special thanks to our mate and praying for all other along karen to share their happy news soon!!
Thank you very much @KiranK You are doing a great job. Keep it up. Good luck!

Reactions: JabNas and KiranK

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017

@JabNas , @sunilwadhwa19 , @vishalphonsa , @Pawshi , @manpindersingh , @navrajan88 , @dexternmn , @Levinhthach1411 , Tinakumarjung and all others. @shrik_14 Come on now I am adding you here:):D:D!!!!!!!!!!

Vishal you nailed the gifs mate!!! "jaldi tyari karo Canada di" (Pack your bags already!!!!)

@karens did a great job at reminding you guys, special thanks to our mate and praying for all other along karen to share their happy news soon!!
Thank you so much!

Reactions: KiranK

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

Saanu bhi punjabi aandi hain....:)

Reactions: KiranK

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
ITA : 6 April
AOR : 20 May
Medicals Passed : 29 June
IP1: 30June
NA: 30 June
We do not need Additional Documents : 20 July
IP2 : 27 July
PPR mail : 10 August
(I thought that the PPR mail will start with Congratulations!! and so on ...... But there was nothing like it. Actually it took me a while to understand that this is the mail we have been waiting for. Its subject was "Ready for Visa" and then there was information regarding submission of passport to VFS.)
I had exactly the same thought. The mail is so formal, it took me a while to understand it was PPR.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017

Thank you Kiran ji! You've been the mentor for many folks here. You are styaing with the party despite getting COPR is really appreciable. So is the contribution of many others.