Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

Its a PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was an awesome feeling after seeing that email. Still cant believe on the fate. Its a great journey with all of you. Thank you @astralsource and @legalfalcon for all the help on the CSE.

This success goes to you guys.

Thank you and wish all the reader a good luck and success.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK do they reply to questions related to Status of application? Mine has not crossed 6 months yet.
You will have to be crafty and get the details out of them by asking specific questions on different checks, they will not tell you the time as such, but you can ask for specific checks to help you get an idea.

Reactions: smza

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I already submitted my passport on sunday and got a receiption mail from cvac on tuesday that singapore visaoffice has received my passport, but today i got PPR mail again! Why is that?
Must be the famous CIC mistakes, call them and clarify.

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hello guys

My Aor 31 May and I uploaded additional documents July 10 now it still says "reviewed" am really worried :(

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys!! I also got my PPR mail today. Could not believe it!!

I went in IP2 on July 27th. On Tuesday, I sent a mail to know my visa office. And yestersay i.e. Wednesday I got the standard reply that your application is in Ottawa and it is in progress.
So, I told myself not to get anxious and wait for few more days.

But today when I woke up and checked my mail as usual first thing in the morning. Whoa!!! There was a PPR mail in my inbox.

Very happy and excited for the upcoming journey.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys!! I also got my PPR mail today. Could not believe it!!

I went in IP2 on July 27th. On Tuesday, I sent a mail to know my visa office. And yestersay i.e. Wednesday I got the standard reply that your application is in Ottawa and it is in progress.
So, I told myself not to get anxious and wait for few more days.

But today when I woke up and checked my mail as usual first thing in the morning. Whoa!!! There was a PPR mail in my inbox.

Very happy and excited for the upcoming journey.
Many congrats, please do share your timeline thanks.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

MMM SCREAMINGGGGG!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
HUGEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BATHING IN THIS WONDERFUL RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@JabNas , @sunilwadhwa19 , @vishalphonsa , @Pawshi , @manpindersingh , @navrajan88 , @dexternmn , @Levinhthach1411 , Tinakumarjung and all others. @shrik_14 Come on now I am adding you here:):D:D!!!!!!!!!!
You blasted the thread with joy!!!!!

Vishal you nailed the gifs mate!!! "jaldi tyari karo Canada di" (Pack your bags already!!!!)

@karens did a great job at reminding you guys, special thanks to our mate and praying for all other along karen to share their happy news soon!!

Last edited:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

MMM SCREAMINGGGGG!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
HUGEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BATHING IN THIS WONDERFUL RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@JabNas , @sunilwadhwa19 , @vishalphonsa , @Pawshi , @manpindersingh , @navrajan88 , @dexternmn , @Levinhthach1411 , Tinakumarjung and all others.
You blasted the thready with joy!!!!!

Vishal you nailed the gifs mate!!! "jaldi tyari karo Canada di" (Pack your bags already!!!!)

@karens did a great job at reminding you guys, special thanks to our mate and praying for all other along karen to share their happy news soon!!
Thank you so much @KiranK .. I still can't believe it !! Since I am from Gurgaon, Wanted to ask you how much time VFS, delhi took after submission of the passport till stamping .. did you opt for courier service or you collected the pp yourself. Please suggest !! Thanks in advance !!

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016
Many congrats, please do share your timeline thanks.
ITA : 6 April
AOR : 20 May
Medicals Passed : 29 June
IP1: 30June
NA: 30 June
We do not need Additional Documents : 20 July
IP2 : 27 July
PPR mail : 10 August
(I thought that the PPR mail will start with Congratulations!! and so on ...... But there was nothing like it. Actually it took me a while to understand that this is the mail we have been waiting for. Its subject was "Ready for Visa" and then there was information regarding submission of passport to VFS.)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you so much @KiranK .. I still can't believe it !! Since I am from Gurgaon, Wanted to ask you how much time VFS, delhi took after submission of the passport till stamping .. did you opt for courier service or you collected the pp yourself. Please suggest !! Thanks in advance !!
Mine was chandigarh and it took 15 days, I opted for courier, but people who opted to collect received faster.
Mostly its taking 7-15 days on average for us Indians.

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Yes definitely, ask specifically for eligibility check.
- You can call CIC on - 1-613-944-4000 (from outside Canada)
KiranK, are they 24 hours? I am calling from the UK so wondering whether to call now or wait until this avo? Thank you!