App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Okay guys, so the wait is over. Immediately out of bed I checked my email and Oh My God!! My reaction was like

At first I couldn't believe it, is it real. Took me some time to digest the fact that PPR it is :)

Now that I've settled down, let me give some details about the mail. No activity on the CIC account, no attachment with the email. They've mentioned the application number and UCI number (for the primary application only). The email was sent from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca address (I advice those waiting for PPR to add this email address to your contact list so the email doesn't land up in junk) It simply has the steps to submit the passport at the local VFS centre (Pune for me). It has the standard PDF link for photograph requirements etc.

What a journey it has been which started in Feb of 2016 with the IELTS exam. Though I was late in joining this group but I've received some really great advice from the veterans, so I'd like to thank every one. Those waiting for PPR, please don't loose hope. Being positive helps!

Now some celebrations. "Chalo hunn chaliye" ("Let's go" in Punjabi)

Updated timeline is in the signature.
Congratulations Vishal! So happy for you. Thanks for sharing the info.

simran.001

May 15, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
AOR Received.
30-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Change to no documents needed is a good sign. Can't really say at what exact stage is your application but it is progressing which is what matters. The absolute way to know what's going on with the application is to orde GCMS notes. But I'd say you hold on some more time to order the notes. AOR of 30 April means just over 3 months into the process. Yes, it may look like a long time for you looking at ppl getting PPR in 30 days but actually 90 + days are okay. Sending another email to CPC Ottawa won't help either as your VO is Delhi. The right way to enquire is to fill the web form, the link of which you should have got in the reply from Ottawa. I'd say hold on some more days, your file is progressing.
Okay guys, so the wait is over. Immediately out of bed I checked my email and Oh My God!! My reaction was like

At first I couldn't believe it, is it real. Took me some time to digest the fact that PPR it is :)

Now that I've settled down, let me give some details about the mail. No activity on the CIC account, no attachment with the email. They've mentioned the application number and UCI number (for the primary application only). The email was sent from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca address (I advice those waiting for PPR to add this email address to your contact list so the email doesn't land up in junk) It simply has the steps to submit the passport at the local VFS centre (Pune for me). It has the standard PDF link for photograph requirements etc.

What a journey it has been which started in Feb of 2016 with the IELTS exam. Though I was late in joining this group but I've received some really great advice from the veterans, so I'd like to thank every one. Those waiting for PPR, please don't loose hope. Being positive helps!

Now some celebrations. "Chalo hunn chaliye" ("Let's go" in Punjabi)

Updated timeline is in the signature.
Congratulations @vishalphonsa

Reactions: vishalphonsa

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Knock Knock !!! Finally It's PPR !!! would like to thank each and everyone for your constant support and making me believe that its just a matter of time.. Thank you so very much !!
Congrats Sunil :) Please update your signature since you wrongly gave 19th Aug as PPR date instead of 09th Aug :)

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Knock Knock !!! Finally It's PPR !!! would like to thank each and everyone for your constant support and making me believe that its just a matter of time.. Thank you so very much !!
It's RAINING!

and I finally figured out how to attach a .gif... LOL

congrats @sunilwadhwa19 !!!

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
Well Indeed it is raining!
We got our PPR today morning.
Ottawa visa office.
Day 78 after Aor.
Congratulations to everyone!
Those who all are waiting, hang in there buddies, the ecstasy is worth the wait!!!!

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
A big thank you to all the members of this group that have given us hope and patience to wait too!!!

Reactions: KiranK

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..