+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

karens

Jul 15, 2017
@Pawshi , I bet you have not yet waken up, but I believe something amazing is waiting in your mailbox :) Please confirm the good news at the earliest :)

Reactions: KiranK

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Guys.. I have received ppr mail for the second time. On August 5 I received ppr mail and on the following day I submitted my passport. But I got the mail "READY FOR VISA" again today. Should I ignore it or is there anything to be concerned about.

Reactions: metal

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Guys.. I have received ppr mail for the second time. On August 5 I received ppr mail and on the following day I submitted my passport. But I got the mail "READY FOR VISA" again today. Should I ignore it or is there anything to be concerned about.
Wish you could share the extra PPR... :p

Maybe you just need to clarify with LVO, must be a clerical error that it was sent to you twice.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Okay guys, so the wait is over. Immediately out of bed I checked my email and Oh My God!! My reaction was like

At first I couldn't believe it, is it real. Took me some time to digest the fact that PPR it is :)

Now that I've settled down, let me give some details about the mail. No activity on the CIC account, no attachment with the email. They've mentioned the application number and UCI number (for the primary application only). The email was sent from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca address (I advice those waiting for PPR to add this email address to your contact list so the email doesn't land up in junk) It simply has the steps to submit the passport at the local VFS centre (Pune for me). It has the standard PDF link for photograph requirements etc.

What a journey it has been which started in Feb of 2016 with the IELTS exam. Though I was late in joining this group but I've received some really great advice from the veterans, so I'd like to thank every one. Those waiting for PPR, please don't loose hope. Being positive helps!

Now some celebrations. "Chalo hunn chaliye" ("Let's go" in Punjabi)

Updated timeline is in the signature.

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
Okay guys, so the wait is over. Immediately out of bed I checked my email and Oh My God!! My reaction was like

At first I couldn't believe it, is it real. Took me some time to digest the fact that PPR it is :)

Now that I've settled down, let me give some details about the mail. No activity on the CIC account, no attachment with the email. They've mentioned the application number and UCI number (for the primary application only). The email was sent from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca address (I advice those waiting for PPR to add this email address to your contact list so the email doesn't land up in junk) It simply has the steps to submit the passport at the local VFS centre (Pune for me). It has the standard PDF link for photograph requirements etc.

What a journey it has been which started in Feb of 2016 with the IELTS exam. Though I was late in joining this group but I've received some really great advice from the veterans, so I'd like to thank every one. Those waiting for PPR, please don't loose hope. Being positive helps!

Congrats....it was exactly the same for me, no update in mycic account...just the email

Levinhthach1411

Jul 17, 2017

I can see your feelings now...! Congratulation...
Hope the rest could receive PPR at soonest!

Reactions: vishalphonsa

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Same here! What should we di?