AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Congrats to everyone who got PPR last and this week. I was busy so couldn't check all messages till date.

Where did your file reach pals?- @johnsyk @Sulay8961 @vishalphonsa @astralsource
@Wolverine17

@manali_pandit - did you receive your passport after stamping?

Btw, guys I got my PPR too this week. My happiness is incomplete without thanking all of the good friends I made here. I hope we all land there soon, catch up and keep rocking for something we've been waiting for so long.:):)
Such a wonderful news @the_nick24!!! HUGE congratulations!! Yeah, I received my stamped passport yesterday!!:D:D So many posts to catch up:eek: I was totally off the internet last week. Left my job and was swept into shifting!! I think I need a cup of coffee while going through all these messages:p:p

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Congrats on CoPR Manali:D:D
Thanks a ton Kiran!!!! Congratulations to you too!! I really felt like giving a hug to all the VFS guys after I got the stamped passports and CoPR:p:p:D:D

star1981

Aug 12, 2014
Hello all, I want to inquire a few things:
1. My ADR status is : the documents you have provided have been uploaded. This status is there from last 20 days. Is it something abnormal?

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
I guess I meet all the criteria mentioned by you. So, I should be okay without a transit visa then. Thanks for sharing the useful information from the authentic website @Skyler68. I truly appreciated that.
You're welcome dear. Have a safe trip. And don't forget to share your landing experience with us :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining
I emailed them last week(to Ottawa August 1)they said file is currently being processed at NDVO , and additional documents changed to don't need additional documents.
I have hired an immigration consultant on my file, not sure if I should email them again.
Please advise!!
Don't e-mail them again now. Just wait for IP2 now, as that would indicate that someone at NDVO has looked into your file.

Reactions: simran.001

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
hi, my profile got updated today: Final Decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. But i cant find any message below other than the AOR and confirmation of application transmission messages. Is this normal? How many days will it take to get my passport back? Experts please share your thoughts!

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
hi, my profile got updated today: Final Decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. But i cant find any message below other than the AOR and confirmation of application transmission messages. Is this normal? How many days will it take to get my passport back? Experts please share your thoughts!
Its normal. It takes 7-15 days mostly.

Reactions: wareskhan

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Seems that you already sent your passport for stamping am i right?if thats the case then its upto courier,a day to 3 at max in most cases

Reactions: wareskhan

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I will have to disagree with you here. As per me there's no preference in the process for some NOCs. It's going to be a nightmare for CIC to identify which NOCs to pass and which ones to hold. That will make it a manual process with additional checkpoints on "which-NOC-to-pass". That's not what is happening here. Yes our expectations are not matching with the progress we desire from them, that's it. There have been all kinds of speculations on country of origin, NOC etc. The only visible item for delay turns out to be the visa office where the file is being processed but we don't know the manpower and other constraints they may have.

My view, yours may be different.
Yeah respect your view. But I don't think that identifying NOC's is a manual process when the entire processing has been moved to IT systems since 2015. Would not be difficult to filter out. Ontario has been very vocal about issuing NOI's to ICT professionals with scores below 400. They have also mentioned that IT professionals applications will get prioritized to get a nomination. This is a clear strategy to meet the human capital requirements of the state.

Yes this is just one state and not representative of the whole country. But clearly IT professionals are in demand in Canada based on their jobs and employment outlook. And I don't see anything wrong if they are prioritizing. They should certainly continue doing so.

Canada has been open to everyone unlike other countries whose immi programs are based on demand for x y z occupations... a lot of which fall under the IT umbrella. Certainly prioritizing applications according to nationalities will just be discriminatory and open a pandora's box for the govt.

And again there are so many other things to consider for an applicant so no 2 applications are the same. This is just my take. I know that there are many IT applicants stuck as well. So lot of it does not add up.

@andy108 Is it possible to add NOC codes on the immi tracker for every case?

Last edited:

saraansh

Aug 2, 2017
Guys lil help here plz. i received my rprf req on 14th of june, i submitted it in 2 days. but still till this date the status is like, the additional documents which u have sent us are being reviewed. is it normal?????????????