+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hello everyone! I submitted my pp yesterday to cvac who forwarded it to singapore visa ofice. Please pray for my speedy copr, after how many days of pp submission can we expect copr? I m from bangladesh btw

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Finally guys GOT MY PASSPORT BACK, with counterfoil and COPR to live my Canadian Dream. I will be landing somewhere in March 2018. Please check my signature for timeline.

Thank you awesome guys... you were a great help though out the journey. Those who are still waiting, patience, my friends... you all will get it.
Congratulations...whats ur country of residence ? How long did it took to get ur PP back ?

Reactions: JabNas

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
my AOR is 3rd April as well, Have not even received Request to pay RPRF or any request for additional documents.
I am having exactly the same situation. AOR is 1st April, 5th month has started but no RPRF request yet.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Congratulations...whats ur country of residence ? How long did it took to get ur PP back ?
Country of Residence is Saudi Arabia and I got my passport with COPR in 7 days (weekend inclusive). See signature for timeline

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
I am having exactly the same situation. AOR is 1st April, 5th month has started but no RPRF request yet.
It's strange..If they wanted to refuse the application they would have by now I'm guessing, or they are waiting for some kind of check..

Reactions: JabNas

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
It's strange..If they wanted to refuse the application they would have by now I'm guessing, or they are waiting for some kind of check..
That is my point. My application is with LVO which i heard is slowest. Considering the CIO and done his part and its already been five months, I hope that chance of rejection is very low. Again ... these are based on speculations and my wish off-course.

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
That is my point. My application is with LVO which i heard is slowest. Considering the CIO and done his part and its already been five months, I hope that chance of rejection is very low. Again ... these are based on speculations and my wish off-course.
I see..I hope we receive something this week.. Today is a holiday in Canada so not hearing anything today for sure..I think they are trying to clear the back log and then will get to our application.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
If you are in London, that means you have passed the case analyst A11.2 eligibility. They always do that before they move your file out from CIO. SO you are 99% safe now since the final visa officer rarely disagrees with the case analyst recommendation.

On to the bad news, London is a morgue. We could be stuck there for 2 or 3 months. There are people there who have completed 6 months after AOR and still waiting! I mailed them and got a reply that my file is "Pending officer review". I was excited about that till i realised that even the guys who mailed 2 months back got the same reply. It takes months for them to sometimes pick up our file! Good luck to us!