+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It calls for the celebrations!. Congratulations and wish you all the good luck. You are like Chuppa Rustam (in english Hidden Warrior). You went to minister and IRCC and took them on the spot. You got the guts lady.....

Congratulations once again and wish you all the good luck with landing!
Exactly!!!! This Girl Rocks, just nab the Minister straightaway;);)

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4.8.2017. The battle is over officially, I got a PPR through MyCIC account from LVO Vienna! It is dated 3 August. I got an e-mail notification to see MyCIC account and I found it there.

2 days ago I wrote a letter to Minister Hussen and IRCC about prioritising approved applications and I tweeted about it, I do not know if it is in anyway connected, but I didnt get a response, just a PPR. Very interesting.

In anycase like I said the government should work for the people and there is nothing wrong to ask about your application because it is your RIGHT to know! This process can and needs to be transparent. Nobody should go through horror of uncertainty and endless waiting without a valid reason. I am with you guys, if u need anything just yell, off to the beach now :)

Fantastic. Congratulations Astral. 'Twas a battle indeed...time to start the landing talks...now waiting for the remaining ones from April and May to join the PPR group soon as well

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
4.8.2017. The battle is over officially, I got a PPR through MyCIC account from LVO Vienna! It is dated 3 August. I got an e-mail notification to see MyCIC account and I found it there.

2 days ago I wrote a letter to Minister Hussen and IRCC about prioritising approved applications and I tweeted about it, I do not know if it is in anyway connected, but I didnt get a response, just a PPR. Very interesting.

In anycase like I said the government should work for the people and there is nothing wrong to ask about your application because it is your RIGHT to know! This process can and needs to be transparent. Nobody should go through horror of uncertainty and endless waiting without a valid reason. I am with you guys, if u need anything just yell, off to the beach now :)

Congratulations astralsource,am so happy for you.
Good luck in all your endeavor.

Reactions: astralsource

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks. Kids are more excited than us... Believe me I am little bit worried ; new place and new challenges. :). Hoping for the best.
Ohhhh that must be so exciting for them!!!!!
Yes change always scares us a bit also. God always has a plan my dear, it will work out beautifully. give my best wishes to your family:):).
Wish you a prosperous start:):)

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

Congrats buddy! Wish you luck!

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

Finally !!! Heartiest Congratulations and best of luck for the journey ahead !!

Reactions: astralsource

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thanks. Kids are more excited than us... Believe me I am little bit worried ; new place and new challenges. :). Hoping for the best.
Congrats! Good Luck!

Reactions: techLover

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
UPDATED INFORMATION.

The PPR instruction letter i received on 2nd of August is totally different from what i have seen on some forum.
Their is a huge difference such as;
The letter has 4 pages.
It includes a form called Anex A form which has the principal applicant's name and space to fill the names of the dependent,height and eye colour.
It does not have a deadline to submit passport for stamping,like the usual 30 days that we know.
The photograph size has been reduced,it now says 35x45 i.e 33mm wide and 45mm long and the head size is minimum 25mm and maximum 35mm.
It clearly says in bold letters DO NOT WRITE AT THE BACK OF THE PHOTOGRAPH.

So i am submitting a complete anex a form,2 photographs,passport.

I just want to inform you guys about these updates.
Feel free to ask me any questions,will be glad to help.

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
UPDATED INFORMATION.

The PPR instruction letter i received on 2nd of August is totally different from what i have seen on some forum.
Their is a huge difference such as;
The letter has 4 pages.
It includes a form called Anex A form which has the principal applicant's name and space to fill the names of the dependent,height and eye colour.
It does not have a deadline to submit passport for stamping,like the usual 30 days that we know.
The photograph size has been reduced,it now says 35x45 i.e 33mm wide and 45mm long and the head size is minimum 25mm and maximum 35mm.
It clearly says in bold letters DO NOT WRITE AT THE BACK OF THE PHOTOGRAPH.

So i am submitting a complete anex a form,2 photographs,passport.

I just want to inform you guys about these updates.
Feel free to ask me any questions,will be glad to help.
Are these changes applied to everyone, or is it related to your VO?

Reha1212

Dec 19, 2016
Category........

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The loooong post-IP2 wait is finally over for you :)