+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Jul 14, 2017
Hugeeeeeeeeee Congratulations to two of my dear friends here, @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining and @Realme.
Very well said Mr. Silver it feels amazing to have that feeling, the joy is incomparable to anything!! Very well put in words and emotional post:):).
So so so happy for you guys, August is returning the cheer to the thread guys!!!!
Wow, Celebrate your success, finally the wait had a fruitful end!!! Party time!!!:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D

Hope you guys have a great start in dream destination Canada. Get those maple leaf jumpers now!!!:cool:
Stay in touch, don't leave the ship!:);)
Thanks a ton for your heartfelt wishes @KiranK. I truly appreciate that. Indeed, it is party time. But, we all got to catch up in Canada and party together :) Love your GIF as usual. Could not stop laughing at the very first of it :D:D:D By the way, what are your plans going forward? Have you had your tickets booked?

Reactions: KiranK and JabNas

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
How does it feel when something which you dreamt about desperately comes to life through relentless efforts of yours?

How does it feel when you win a battle that once seemed impossible to conquer?

How does it feel when you bide your time until your patience is duly rewarded?

Well, it certainly feels ecstatic and blissful, doesn't it? This is exactly how I am feeling at the moment after conquering a battle that was long fought
:) Yes guys, I have received the much-awaited GOLDEN EMAIL in my inbox eventually. The long wait and all the anxieties have finally come to an end.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me through this long journey of mine. Special mention goes to the following:
@gurik
@KiranK
@astralsource

The clouds have finally cleared away and I can finally see the Sun shining in the sky. I do not know how to get a grip my emotions that are continuously flowing over.
Congrats pal.. you can now fly to see the sunshine directly above sky..

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
I enquired about my visa office in which my file is being processed and got reply my application is approved, but after knowing this my lawyer got upset and told me i shouldnt have enquired we should wait till 6months. Its too early to contact cic, will this create any problem? I am feeling anxious! :(
Ask your lawyer to just STFU :D... Nothing will happen as it is your right to ask for it.

Reactions: sam_15

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hello guys, went on a small vacation and I can see all the PPRs given here. Congrats toeverybody who got their PPR and to us still waiting, it will come soon.
So, I got a reply from CIC:

Hello Infinix ,

Thank you for contacting us at CPC-Ottawa. Your file isn’t presently at our office, it’s at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney NS Canada. I can confirm your application is in our system and is being reviewed.

You need to submit your questions via the web form athttps://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx so they get directed to the proper office.

If you are presently in Canada, you can also contact the Call Centre at1-888-242-2100.

Please consult our website for informationregarding approximate processing times:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

The RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fees - $490 per adult) remain outstanding on this file. Once these are paid, please reply to this email and attach the pdf receipt.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=4E150EE0C45AA11A3E70AF1869BD2605?category=8

(If you get an "expired session" message, simply click on the link a second time.)

Regards,

Luc

LP18385

Unité de Service aux Clients (USC) | Client Service Unit (CSU)

Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa (CTD-O) | Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

This is going to be a long wait. I will take a lot of patience.
My gcms notes should be available next week. I should get an idea of what's going on.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks a ton for your heartfelt wishes @KiranK. I truly appreciate that. Indeed, it is party time. But, we all got to catch up in Canada and party together :) Love your GIF as usual. Could not stop laughing at the very first of it :D:D:D By the way, what are your plans going forward? Have you had your tickets booked?
Hahahhahahhahahhahaha glad to make a friend laugh:):). I am planning to land in September, destination- tornoto. :D
what about you? Will book tickets by next week.

Hopefully all of us may catch up one day, it will be one hell of a party to imagine! i wonder who will be the best dancer and who will be the party hardcore drunk:D:p;)

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I am back after a long time now.. Heartiest congratulations to everyone who received PPR's...

@johnsyk @astralsource : It's really heartbreaking to see 2 of the most wonderful people on this thread still waiting for PPR. Hang in tight..

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
Received this from CPC-OTTAWA .. Does that mean PPR is on it's way soon????

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Yes, PPR next.
Hahahhahahhahahhahaha glad to make a friend laugh:):). I am planning to land in September, destination- tornoto. :D
what about you? Will book tickets by next week.

Hopefully all of us may catch up one day, it will be one hell of a party to imagine! i wonder who will be the best dancer and who will be the party hardcore drunk:D:p;)
Tornoto, the capital of Notario. :D

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Thank you so much Kirank i still cant believe it.
Seriously the celebration is not complete without a big downpour of PPR for everyone waiting,am seriously praying for you guys.
Then we will all celebrate together,with a big loud forum PARTY
Really my joy is not complete without you guys.we have come a long way .
@austrasource we have the same ITA and we were together in ray of hope 52nd draw.
Wish everyone the very best.
Ohh very well said @Realme :D:D:D
i hope this month ends all waits fruitfully:):), then we are going to have a full party day on this thread and have fun filled chats and funny nonsense stuff:D:D:cool::cool: