Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I'm at 66 days post-AOR and still no medicals passed. CIO Sydney.
Are you applying under FSW? If yes, that's abnormal..you may check with your hospital if they have shared your file..also check with CIC for any updates..

If you are applying under CEC or PNP, yes it is the normal timeline currently..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Oh ok, I received my COPR and stamped passport today, but my question is, in the COPR, city of destination is Toronto whereas I am planning for Vancouver, so wanted to ask if this would create a problem
No problem at all, you can land anywhere in Canada, CIC has no issues.
Avoid Quebec though:)

Reactions: mihirparker

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
No problem at all, you can land anywhere in Canada, CIC has no issues.
Avoid Quebec though:)
Why avoid Quebec? is it not allowed to land in Quebec?
I'm planning to land in Montreal, would that be a problem? (I chose Toronto as my destination in the application)

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you applying under FSW? If yes, that's abnormal..you may check with your hospital if they have shared your file..also check with CIC for any updates..

If you are applying under CEC or PNP, yes it is the normal timeline currently..
FSW-O.

68 days post-AOR now and no medicals passed yet :(

What address should I write to? Is there a template? Or should I submit a CSE?

A few days ago I asked about my visa office and they said it was at Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Thanks

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Congrats to everyone who got PPR last and this week. I was busy so couldn't check all messages till date.

Where did your file reach pals?- @johnsyk @Sulay8961 @vishalphonsa @astralsource
@Wolverine17

@manali_pandit - did you receive your passport after stamping?

Btw, guys I got my PPR too this week. My happiness is incomplete without thanking all of the good friends I made here. I hope we all land there soon, catch up and keep rocking for something we've been waiting for so long.:):)
Congrats, happy for you man. I am still stuck in IP1, day 31 today. And day 70 since I submitted my application. Looking at the way June applications are going. I wish I had delayed submitting my application.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
FSW-O.

68 days post-AOR now and no medicals passed yet :(

What address should I write to? Is there a template? Or should I submit a CSE?

A few days ago I asked about my visa office and they said it was at Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Thanks
Sydney is in a coma. I think we all just need to wait till we are shipped off somewhere else. I think only then we will get traction on our file. June AOR is picking up real pace. But then April and May files are stuck in Sydney. No logic in the way CIC works

Reactions: Zoide

ver2017

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
hello.. just wanted to ask your thoughts on my app status. the additional documents changed to "we do not need additional documents" however my background check remains "not applicable". so this wouldnt be considered as IP2 yet right?
I am on day 93 by the way since aor...

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Anyone from bangladesh in the forum?
I am a silent follower of this forum and also from Bangladesh. Aor 27th may. Add doc requested 18th July..uploaded 20th July.. Ip2 27th july. A bit tensed cause they asked me for my present address from the time I graduated.

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just a few general ques...
What all docs we'll recieve along with original PP after submitting it to immigration ?

How long does it generally take to get our PP returned ? Is there any standard time frame for that ?

Does our PP sent to Canada VO by local CA embassy for stampping or is it done at local embassy itself ?

Thanks,

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I am a silent follower of this forum and also from Bangladesh. Aor 27th may. Add doc requested 18th July..uploaded 20th July.. Ip2 27th july. A bit tensed cause they asked me for my present address from the time I graduated.
What additional docs did they ask for?