+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
i had sent the additional document in mid june, the status has changed yesterday . and the document was some representative form , that they had asked for....i didnot even use any representative. i m confused.
Hmm may be some error from their end, you can anyways put in a case specific enquiry to clear your confusion and that in turn would trigger cic to look into your file and move it forward

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Hi guys,

I got my ITA in May but took my time submitting the application and got the AOR just a week ago.

However, I just realized that I reversed my dependent son's family name vs given name in the questionnaire only after the fact (when I revisited my CIC page and saw the application summary), so I guess my question is do you think I should have this corrected before it gets messy, or do you think or know from experience this can cause a refusal?

I personally think I should have it corrected, and I used the IRCC web form requesting them to update it. But shortly after, I got a mail from the Immigration Section of the Embassy located in my country of residence stating, "Please forward your inquiry to Centralized Intake Office since our office is not responsible from your application."

So, how do I get in touch with CIO since the IRCC form directs my messages to the country of my residence/birth?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, briefly explaining the issue. Include the items below in your email.

Application number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI: You may not have it so leave it blank
Category of Immigration:

Reactions: larrybee

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
I am at IP2 since 19th July. On a vacation so my mind stays a little diverted and I am unable to check the forum also regularly.

Lets hope this weekend I get some good news.

myCIC is stuck at:

Addl Docs - Being reviewed (although no new docs uploaded)
BG - We are processing....

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK Your GIFs were great source of motivation to the group members. We're bored to death talking about medicals, NA, IP1, IP2 and what not. Please feel free to enlighten us with funny GIFs from time-to-time. I am on the look out for your COPR GIF eagerly. When could we get to see that?? Any idea?? :)
Ohhh Thank you so much for saying that dear, means alot :):).
I think Monday is going to be the day:D

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ohhh..I have already got on with my research on various aspects of immigration to Canada. In order for me to term the research work 'productive', I need to see that golden email soon. Hopefully, this Friday would bring an end to all of my woes and anxiety that I have been through over the last couple of weeks :)
Yea now this thread needs to out of the waiting era....... high time.
Also, please no one come here with "in all fairness they give 6 months thing". They are very well capable of handling files in bloody 30 days as they have shown in June, so until and unless one is stuck in some security check or some fraud case, I think there is no 6 months issue here. April/may folks need to have PPRs now, its been enough.
For the people who have this view of 6 months i appreciate and salute your patience, honestly.
But I am feeling here for my friends who daily get up in the hope to see that mail in their inboxes and have been patient enough. Meanwhile they are seeing PPRs being issued left and right. Also i know that "every case is different aspect". But clearly CIC has approved files hanging....
I am honestly happy for the people who got quick PPRs, i am one of those, but CIC should clear the backlog also side by side.
I am ranting on behalf of @astralsource, @johnsyk, @prisai90 and every single April/May AOR waiting.

Hope your wait ends next week guys, salute to your patience!

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Also, please no one come here with "in all fairness they give 6 months thing". They are very well capable of handling files in bloody 30 days as they have shown in June, so until and unless one is stuck in some security check or some fraud case, I think there is no 6 months issue here. April/may folks need to have PPRs now, its been enough.
For the people who have this view of 6 months i appreciate and salute your patience, honestly.
But I am feeling here for my friends who daily get up in the hope to see that mail in their inboxes and have been patient enough. Meanwhile they are seeing PPRs being issued left and right. Also i know that "every case is different aspect". But clearly CIC has approved files hanging....
I am honestly happy for the people who got quick PPRs, i am one of those, but CIC should clear the backlog also side by side.
I am ranting on behalf of @astralsource, @johnsyk, @prisai90 and every single April/May AOR waiting.

How many June applicants got through in 30 days?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

I know what you mean here, grown so attach to you all people that I sort of feel the survivor's guilt now:(.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
In response to my status inquiry email, CPC-O informed that the application has been approved and I'll be notified on the next steps.
Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

I think that's it! Hoping that this weekend rain brings pleasure :)
WOW congtraulations!!!!! That is great.

Reactions: vishalphonsa