+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Weird. So what are they waiting for?
Application approved, why it takes so long to send e-mail with PPR...simple e-mail to be exactly
Only God knows what they are waiting for!!! Phew!

But for a more logical speculation, they definitely work in batches and your file after approval is assigned to some sort of group, and the the PPRs are released all together, so I think this is the problem here. Maybe the person responsible for releasing them has probably been demented:mad::confused:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
So, please with this response from CIO, what should one think/expect? Am I just chilling in Someone's locker. The whole process is becoming

"
Good day,

please be advised that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office.

Thank you for contacting our office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

Chiara

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

CP17543
"
@KiranK do you think this means Sydney or Ottawa? When they write CIO they generally mean Sydney but they didnt write it, Im a little bit confused here.
@KaZUcHen better to ask them again about VO! This is not clear. I wouldnt want to give you a wrong answer based on a presumption.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Exactly, in addition you probably have Alzheimer's. Hhhh.
Hahhahhahahhaha indeed.
I am even sort of tired saying that i wish its today or tommorow for you guys, it seems like a lie to me now. CIC is trying so hard to ruin the optimism here. Can't even imagine what you people must be feeling. I pray its over soon now!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hahhahhahahhaha indeed.
I am even sort of tired saying that i wish its today or tommorow for you guys, it seems like a lie to me now. CIC is trying so hard to ruin the optimism here. Can't even imagine what you people must be feeling. I pray its over soon now!
Amen.

What's the status of people in NA? Are they at least getting IP2?

April AOR its time now !!

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK do you think this means Sydney or Ottawa? When they write CIO they generally mean Sydney but they didnt write it, Im a little bit confused here.
@KaZUcHen better to ask them again about VO! This is not clear. I wouldnt want to give you a wrong answer based on a presumption.
Yeah it is not mentioned properly, but i think it is Sydney as for Ottawa they always write Case processing Centre (CPC) and CIO for Sydney.
@KaZUcHen, i think as @astralsource said, you can e-mail in few days again to be sure.

Reactions: KaZUcHen

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Count me in as well..Received the "approved" mail yesterday :)
You went to IP2 same date as me. Well lets hope someone didnt bring our applications to a summer vacation and forgot them on the beach o_O

Reactions: The N and Reha1212

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hahhahhahahhaha indeed.
Maybe you should say, I wish its today like right now!! :D Then it would be tomorrow or next week ;)

Reactions: Reha1212 and KiranK

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
You went to IP2 same date as me. Well lets hope someone didnt bring our applications to a summer vacation and forgot them on the beach o_O
You sure seem to have a knack for writing scripts for horror movies ! I pray you get that PPR email right now, so that other people don't get scared.

Reactions: astralsource