Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi, Guys got fed up enough regarding the lack of movement on my file to order GCMS notes today. Should get it by the 4th of September. At the rate my application is going, won't be surprised if my GCMS notes arrive and still no PPR. Day 27 on IP1. Everything has stalled since Meds passed.
Day 28 on NA...Sydney is asleep!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Just as j expected in the morning today(bangladesh time) that today will be rain of ppr and now when i check in the night it really rained very well! Even ppl with ip2 on same day as mine got ppr! Congratz everyone and pkease do pray for me , as i am a single mom with a daughter, its really inportant for me to migrate! Best wishes!
When was your IP2?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey guys,

So I'm still at NA waiting for bg IP2 after 4.5 weeks. Had rprf request 5th July and paid the same day. I asked cic about visa office and got this reply:

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Do you think I've gone into extra security or something??
Long NA generally means short IP2 and a quick PPR! Ottawa is a good sign, patience. Also RPRF request means you are in the finalisation http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp

Last edited:
Reactions: becky244

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Its OK, mine was 14July and still no PPR mail, and it can last up to 20 days even! But if you dont get it in a 2 week timeframe, do contact them about it just in case! Some people reported they never got PPR e-mail, and IRCC claims they sent it!

Reactions: sam_15

ILoveBritishColumbia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-4-2017
AOR Received.
28-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-4-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Good day members,

I believe my current application status is "IP2" but I did not or missed to see the background status changed to N/A from IP1. Are there any of you guys on the same boat. Please confirm and how long would it take to change the status from IP2 to PPR, I have paid Right Of Permanent Residence Fee upfront.

Category : Federal Skilled Worker

Invitation : May 19th 2017
AOR : May 27th 2017
Medicals passed : July 12th 2017
IP1: July 12th 2017
N/A: I did not see or i missed it.
IP2: July 25th 2017.

Following is current status of my application

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thanks in advance for your help
Yes that happened to me too... mine never went into NA status, so I was never sure if the second change was really IP2. There seems to be quite a lot of variability on these BG status changes, in some cases related to country of residence. For example, it appears that a lot of US residents go to IP2 without ever going through NA... see the following thread for more info and discussion:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-o-usa-why-so-long.501872/page-3#post-6160797
Since I was never sure if this was IP1 or IP2, I relied on the Tracker stats for number of days after Meds passed to PPR to get an estimate of how long it might take... may also need to filter by country of residence to get more reliable info.

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
Yes that happened to me too... mine never went into NA status, so I was never sure if the second change was really IP2. There seems to be quite a lot of variability on these BG status changes, in some cases related to country of residence. For example, it appears that a lot of US residents go to IP2 without ever going through NA... see the following thread for more info and discussion:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-o-usa-why-so-long.501872/page-3#post-6160797
Since I was never sure if this was IP1 or IP2, I relied on the Tracker stats for number of days after Meds passed to PPR to get an estimate of how long it might take... may also need to filter by country of residence to get more reliable info.
Thanks for your reply @ ILoveBritishColumbia. I have gone through the link and it is interesting to know but in my case spouse is principal applicant and she is residing in UK and my self dependent applicant residing in Canada. Niether of us are USA residents. I would like to request you to share tracker stats that would be great. I am curious to see those details.

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Omg guys thank god just recieved my ppr email,thanks for everyone who helped me during that journey i will always help anyone in need thanks a lot ,i want to ask its only mentioned my uci number and not for my dependants is it normal???
Aww congrats man...Hoping to see mine by at least friday!

Reactions: Wolverine17

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hey All
I got two requests from CIC on the 18th of July. The first one was to upload a scanned passport even though at the time of application I uploaded all my passport pages even the blanks.

The second was a request to pay the RPRF. I paid on the day of receiving the request.

My back ground checks didnt change since the AoR and I didnt hear anything back from CIC so far.

I dont know what stage I am in. Should I be expecting a PPR soon as they requested the RPRF?
did it happen before that background checks didnt change?

FSW-outland
AOR 14 May 2017
Medicals passed 8 July 2017
RPRF requested and paid 18 July 2017
I am assuming that I am processed at Ottawa as I live in the US.

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Congrats to all those who got the golden email!! Hoping mine is not too far off.

I have been stuck in NA for a while now. I had an additional documents request on July 18th and I submitted them on July 19th. The status still says "We are reviewing the additional documents". Any other folks in a similar stage? Should I contact CIC to get an update?