+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Reha1212

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
We are processing is ip2.. you have passed the stage of N/A
"We are processing" is not the important part, it s the rest of the sentence. If it says "we are processing your application", it s IP1, if it says "We are processing your background check", then it s IP2.

In Varuvij's case, Background Check specifically shows N/A, so it is N/A my friend ;)

Reactions: Sonhar

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
I
"We are processing" is not the important part, it s the rest of the sentence. If it says "we are processing your application", it s IP1, if it says "We are processing your background check", then it s IP2.

In Varuvij's case, Background Check specifically shows N/A, so it is N/A my friend ;)
I know the wordings .. I didn't just read it properly.. I mixed the app status with the Bgc status. Funny enough I didn't even notice it in the first line.,

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Yes, I used the same. It should have the photographer's name (signature) and address, date of photograph taken and your name and DOB.
Thanks dear

Reactions: gurik

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I sent CIC a request on Friday to enquire status. Got a response few minutes back that application is in progress and my RPRF is pending, they have advised me to pay the fee. However I haven't received any message in my account for paying RPRF. Status in the account is the same (medical passed, additional documents not needed, BCG - NA)

What to do? Shall I pay the fee or wait for the message to appear in my account? Any clue?
If i were you, i would respond e-mail with receipt of RPRF as attachment. Also, I would upload the same when they open it up in myCIC account.

Reactions: vishalphonsa

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
I got this reply for cpc-ottawa..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Gisele

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca GO14051

I got this same reply.