+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

vikaspandit

Jul 22, 2017
Londres
What is was the update and in which section at the time of IP2? Thanks.
Hello!

The change was in Background Check section.

Give your application atleast a couple of weeks after RPRF. Going by the past trend and if all goes well - your BG status should change from NA to in progress.

I also believe that emailing CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca can help. I emailed them on 18Jul, got a reply on 19th Jul and PPR on 20Jul. (Correlation does not imply causation though)

Last edited:

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
hi.. after medical within a day or two Background status changes to in progress That's IP1 and then to NA.. and after 20-30 days again Background status again changes, so it is definitely IP2. hope this clarifies.
But after medical my status never changed to in progress, it has been NA since med passed, but i dont remember what the status was before medical pass

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
a good start to the weekend !!! IP2 !!! the GIF was my exact reaction this morning when i read it :D
I think i got ip2 today, as assured by everyone io1is done once emdical is passed, and also according to some ppl "your application is under process " means ip1, and "we are processing your application " is ip2, my medical was passed 29th june and bgc was NA since then, today it changed to "we are processing" so when should we expect our ppr? As we bith have same day ip2? My time line is in my signaure though!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
@comfortablynumb you got your PPR on Monday 8AM Indian time right?
What was day of your ip2 update?
IP2 was friday and PPR was tuesday morning (ottawa time 11pm monday)

I think many people on this thread who got IP2 in last couple of days will get PPR coming tue/wed.

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I received my ppr email yesterday. I live in the USA and my visa office is Ottawa. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long its takes for you receive your passport back after you send it in to Ottawa. Is it 2 weeks, 1 month or more? I am just wondering because I am on a visa in the USA and I don't like not having my passport. Also is there a way to send the passport for stamping in the USA vs Ottawa?

Reactions: SenatorT

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi my AOR is may 05 it went to ip2 on Jul 15 still no ppr mail.. is there any one with ip2 on Jul 15 and still no ppr?? I checked my spam and promotion lists still no luck.. also from my observing in last 1 week ppr mail will be sent in 9-11 pm ottawa time?? Any advise???