+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
That is a good piece of advice @gurik. I guess I will get on with it while the wait is on. I look forward to learning from the experiences of those who have either already landed or are likely to land there soon :) Would there be a different thread for such discussions? If yes, please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.
I think we will be discussing that here only:) As in next 2 weeks almost all people will have their PPRs in hand.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ohhhhhhhhh Guri you had me start all the waterworks <3. This so overwhelmingly emotional and so so relatable! You are a very benevolent person, it is very much evident from this post and your other posts as well. One of my favourite posts around here. You are great at words girl, I think you expressed majority of our feelings here:) Pleased to have met a kindhearted and gentle person as you. So many wonderful people here, you are right makes you believe that the world is not all Trumped!!! (pun intended;))
Enjoy your moment dear, very well earned:):). I wish you an excellent start and blissful life in Canada. God be with you always!!
I love the Elsa here, very apt;)

Here is virtual group hug guys after gurik's emotional post, especially for you Guri from us:D

Awwwwwww Kiran, you are a such a lovely and cheerful person!!!! thank you for all the love and wishes:):)
i liked the Trumped part also;). you can make a person laugh and cry at once lol.

HUGEEEE CONGRATLATIONSSS ON YOUR PPR, YOU DESERVED THIS AMAZING MOMENT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love and blessing to you, stay around:):)

Reactions: KiranK

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Congratulations to all those who received PPRs ! And those with dependent applicants, does your PPR state the dependent's UCI too or only the primary applicant's UCI?

I thank you in advance for your replies.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Many many many many Congratulations to @rkuma145, @whimsical ,@Gorbzilla, @heynow, @SJR_Spencer , @Jemin, @techLover, @Dzwony , @swapnil00, @nivek, @Sukhman2608, @Chuckieswife1313 and all others who got PPR e-mail today!!
Enjoy your moment guys!!!:D:D

@astralsource, @Wolverine, @johnsyk, @prisai90 and others waiting since a long time. I pray you guys get it finally tomorrow.
This PPR e-mail is becoming more of an ITA draw prediction now!!! You guys should get tomorrow, this is not fair now, CIC has approved applications and keeps them waiting. I so wish tomorrow is your most waited and well deserved hurricane.

Jul 14, 2017
Activate you network, usually beyond a stage only networking works, socially if you are in CXO level. Start posting your resume at the job sites + linkedin jobs. Get a local number from forgo, use this in resume, identify the area and location.. keep in mind that usually they don't value any non NA job experience so act accordingly.
Thanks a lot for sharing some tips on job hunting @heynow. Much appreciated! I tried looking for forgo but nothing came up. Rather, a company named Fongo popped up in the search results. Is that what you meant? Also, what do you mean by non NA job experience? Does it mean non-Canadian work experience?

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hope it goes to IP2 now directly
Most probably. But with it still being in Sydney, probably PPR in the next two to three weeks. Not planning to land until Dec or Jan so no rush. You guys with speedy PPRs all got Ottawa processing your files so the quick timelines.

Ottawa is efficient, Sydney isn't. It is evident in correspondences we have with them. Ottawa always gets back to you via email, sometimes as fast as within a day. I have never received a response from Sydney visa office.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Sulay what is your time line and what is your status currently ?

Mine is AOR:19/06
Medicals :13/07
BG: application in progress and will inform once BG starts
No change ever since
I believe my timeline is in my status. Not too sure, just recently added. Can anyone confirm if they can view? But just in case, here it is in the old fashion way. AOR May 20. Medical Passed June 28. IP1: June 29. Been stuck in IP1 since 29th of June. Visa office: Still Sydney as of 21/07/2017. On the tracker very little movement for people with AOR 13th - 21st May. I think we are caught in some slow web. We just have to wait it out.

I trust things will fly once they get down to processing times with a little bit of urgency in Sydney. They can't get away with being this slow for too long

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many many many many Congratulations to @rkuma145, @whimsical ,@Gorbzilla, @heynow, @SJR_Spencer , @Jemin, @techLover, @Dzwony , @swapnil00, @nivek, @Sukhman2608, @Chuckieswife1313 and all others who got PPR e-mail today!!
Enjoy your moment guys!!!:D:D

@astralsource, @Wolverine, @johnsyk, @prisai90 and others waiting since a long time. I pray you guys get it finally tomorrow.
This PPR e-mail is becoming more of an ITA draw prediction now!!! You guys should get tomorrow, this is not fair now, CIC has approved applications and keeps them waiting. I so wish tomorrow is your most waited and well deserved hurricane.

thank you

Reactions: KiranK and gurik