+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Lol, Hate having things hang in the balance for too long. I just lose interest and move on to other things. Today I decided to start another process. So kicking back from here on. Australia isn't so bad, just is the end of the world.
Don't lose hope buddy !! Patience is the key !! You will see the movement very soon !! all the very best !!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
i have a hotmail id and have got msgs like " My account has an update" when i passed my medical and also when CIC reverted on my visa office query.. i don't think it should be a problem. You can also change your registered email id through mycic. hope this helps..
Did you recieve your pr mail on hotmail??

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Many congratulations to you on getting the PPR mail @KiranK. Like always, your GIFs are just awesome! Truly happy to see you crossing the finishing line eventually. Do let us know when you have the stamped passport handy. Just wondering what GIF would appear in that message of yours ;)
Hahahhahahhahaha thanks dear. Yes definitely will let you know:D:D:D.
I am so glad to see amazing timeline for May and June applicants, CIC is breaking all records for us!!!! Hope all you guys follow very very quickly now:D:D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
i have a hotmail id and have got msgs like " My account has an update" when i passed my medical and also when CIC reverted on my visa office query.. i don't think it should be a problem. You can also change your registered email id through mycic. hope this helps..
I also received from donotreply etc email id. I am talking about

IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Is it too long to hand by hotmail.?

Reactions: Wolverine17

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I really don't think Accra handles any PR for now my application is also London and they are very slow if you see the trend some people are waiting for more than 145 days. My Aor is April 1st BG - NA since 6th of June
@Jag13, Accra still handles PR amongst other categories of visas. London used to be fast, I am quite optimistic, soon they will pick up once again..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Reactions: astralsource

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
@Jag13, Accra still handles PR amongst other categories of visas. London used to be fast, I am quite optimistic, soon they will pick up once again..
I am not saying they do not if you look at my text I wrote for NOW anyway I may be wrong but most get PPR from Ottawa or London for now. Although since they use to be fast lets wait and hope they pick up.

Jun 19, 2017
hmm so I'm a bit confused. Received my PPR email early this morning (UK time), but as of yet my CIC account has not updated.

The problem is, I'm visa exempt, and as such I have to upload my my passport page and the PPR letter online. But I cant as the account has not updated!

Also I have no idea why I would need to a) upload my passport bio page when I had to already do that as part of my application, so they already have it, and b) upload the letter they themselves sent me, which they obviously have a copy of... (the photos of course I will need to mail to them, but won't do so until I can update the online system).

Anyone have any idea if this is normal? Should I expect an update soon in my CIC account?
Hi
We have the same problem. There's nowhere to upload anything.

Have asked the question elsewhere but so far no response. The best info I could find was to fill out a webform but haven't looked yet.

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Hi
We have the same problem. There's nowhere to upload anything.

Have asked the question elsewhere but so far no response. The best info I could find was to fill out a webform but haven't looked yet.
I'm hoping its just a delay in the online system being updated. If nothing updates over the weekend I'm going to call the London Visa Office on Monday. Or I may just go visit them as its near my work..

Will post an update when I have one!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Here is a dance for @KiranK @whimsical @manali_pandit @Dzwony @Gorbzilla @SJR_Spencer and others from the storm/rain/hurricane/volcano eruption of PPR's yesterday! Glad to see things are moving, thanks for thinking of us who are still cursing CIC on a daily basis :) You got it!
We are not going to be calm till you and @johnsyk get PPR .

Like they say in war movies " No man gets left behind" . It would have been fine if you were a man.

But it needs a little modification here ". No man and woman gets left behind" :D:D:D:p:p