+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Guys - Its a PPR.....could't have got a better birthday surprise :) Thanks each one of you for the support in this great journey.

Seniors - To confirm i only need to carry my Passport along with fee and two photographs rest will be taken care of by VFS,also how long it takes for the PP to be ready for collection?
Congratulations buddy.

At VFS you need your original passport, passport of dependents, 2 photographs of all applicants 50×70 mm. Write your name , DOB, photo studio name, address and date of photograph taken.

Also do not forget to carry print of PPR mail.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Guys, my document status was - Your additional documents are uploaded. This is for CSE I had raised and which they attached to my profile last week.

Today morning it changed to - We do not require additional documents.

At Least some movement!!
PPR is on the edge it means. Give us good news asap

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I also got my PPR email today!!

So, one doubt is can I alone submit my passport and my dependents passport at VFS or is it compulsory that both of us go in person to submit the passport @VFS?
Yes you can. Don't worry carry all essentials with you for all applicants.

Reactions: nivek

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi @mihirparker, I am 8th June e-AOR applicant, from 12th July my BGC is in NA, please can you PM me the email you sent to CIC to trigger your IP2. I am waiting for the RPRF Request as well, since I did not pay it upfront. Please kindly help me on the same.

@astralsource , Does emailing the CIC trigger BGC from NA to IP2?? Please help me out, feeling both anxious and waorried here :(

Much appreciated guys and gals.
Honestly, it's a bit too early to be anxious. You've barely even crossed 60 days! Your eligibility isn't done and hence you are not getting the RPRF request. Mailing them won't trigger an IP2 if it's not yet time for an IP2. Going by that logic, I would've got multiple PPRs by now! :)

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Honesty, it's a bit too early to be anxious. You've barely even crossed 60 days! Your eligibility isn't done and hence you are not getting the RPRF request. Mailing them won't trigger an IP2 if it's not yet time for an IP2. Going by that logic, I would've got multiple PPRs by now! :)
But john, I have heard that on the myCIC profile the "Eligibility Status" would remain "Being reviewed" even after receiving your PPR. Heard that the GCMS notes gives off a better idea. But yes then again am a newbie to all of this. Thanks for the help.

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Hey I got it too a few minutes back :);)
Hi Mihirparker, could you tell me the time of the e-mail? Like is it Morning your country time, or the Canada time morning? Just trying ti figure out if i can expect it in Indian time morning?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
But john, I have heard that on the myCIC profile the "Eligibility Status" would remain "Being reviewed" even after receiving your PPR. Heard that the GCMS notes gives off a better idea. But yes then again am a newbie to all of this. Thanks for the help.

Yes. It does. However you are the following the normal timeline. You should consider yourself lucky that you passed medical fast and moved to NA so soon. Many of us April folks took 60 days to even pass Medicals. You will get to IP2 and get an RPRF request when your eligibility is over. Hang in there....will happen soon.

Reactions: karens

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi Mihirparker, could you tell me the time of the e-mail? Like is it Morning your country time, or the Canada time morning? Just trying ti figure out if i can expect it in Indian time morning?
Yes it does come in india time morning, I know people who got it Saturday morning India time. It's an automated mail so it's not time specific.

Reactions: wareskhan

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Yes. It does. However you are the following the normal timeline. You should consider yourself lucky that you passed medical fast and moved to NA so soon. Many of us April folks took 60 days to even pass Medicals. You will get to IP2 and get an RPRF request when your eligibility is over. Hang in there....will happen soon.
Thank you John, may you have a speedy PR :)

Reactions: johnsyk

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
:confused: Is it too much to hope that, with an IP2 status just last week, my application will be included in the next storm of PPRs? Does anyone know the longest ever record between IP2 and PPR? (Trying not to get too excited... might end up stress-cooking and of course stress eating! :p)

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
On the tracker there are few lucky people who received PPR very fast - 32,44,40,52 days etc. That's great! VO is New Delhi for most of these folks. And here I am trying to figure out, after 70 days, what is the meaning of "we dont need additional documents" :)
:) I got this status too 2 days ago. No clue though what it means and where our application stands. 24th day for me on NA.

Waiting..waiting..waiting:confused:

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Hello everyone,

I have Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy got the Approved status on my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to collect the stamped PP tomorrow.

I can finally believe this miracle now!!!!:D Oh what a journey it has been:rolleyes:….. I am so thankful to Almighty for all the blessings showered on me in these past few days!!:):)

This forum was my waiting for PR family sort of. The stuff I could share here, no one would have entertained much rather understand. You guys have been through all the lows and ups I went through, supported me, listened to the rants, encouraged on bad days, advised the best ever when needed. This forum was my strong support, I was never scared of any problems as I knew all I need to do was post it here and I will get the best advice ever!!!:)

This is a great place, I am so attached to all you people. For real, I actually talk about you guys like a normal friend sometimes (especially you @astralsource). I will be sitting and talking to my family/friends like, “oh yeah @comfortablynumb got his PPR today, or like ohhh @KiranK is hilarious” They will be like WTF, then I go oh this is that person on the forum and blah blah!!! I have the “are you crazy look” then:eek:o_O

Anyway I can write a lot and waste space, but like once I said in Ray of hope 55, this is an amazing place, where people from all places of the world irrespective of their background, ethnicity, come together and help each other and spread hope, positivity all around. It makes me believe that kindness still exists in masses.:):)

Thank you everyone for being a positive part of this journey. God bless you all!!!!!! You amazing people deserve to be at an amazing place like our dreamland Canada!!!!:) Wish all your hopes and aspirations come true soon!!!! <3<3<3

Dedicated to every forum member here

Special thanks to- one of the most wonderful person @astralsource, my CRS twin for always being there,

@legalfalcon for being the backbone of this forum and always ready to help in the most patient and detailed manner;

@andy108 for his amazing trackers, which help us all to exist and not die before PPR lol:p;

@johnsyk for creating this amazing thread, you will be there john, we all are rooting for you;

@KiranK for her amazing infectious energy around here;

@jpv2212 my NOC twin and inspiration for this personal thanks;

@comfortablynumb who’s profile I stalked a lot hear first PPR news of this thread:p;

@Wolverine my anxiety twin;);

@Prats6 &@unusual for guiding me in post PPR process.

@Bayparc, @infinix , @the_nick24 , @sunilwadhwa19 , @samuelja, @Baahubali, @manali_pandit @harps11 and In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for their wonderful positivity around here!!!

and all other amazing amazing people who’s usernames I don’t know exactly, I am getting so many in my head!!!!!

Thank you all loads and loads of blessings and love to you guys!!!

I am going to Canada!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am also getting inspired by kiran here;)
Many many many many congratulations @gurik !!!! Collecting your stamped passport will be nothing less than getting a filmfare award I am sure!! You are one hell of a positive and energetic person here who is ready to help everyone. So happy for you!!
P.S. That GIF is killer :D:D @KiranK is definitely making us addictive to collect and post these GIFs:p