App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hahaha.. I can understand... I am in Philippines(mandaluyong) since 2014 though I am from India. All the best!!
Hello, fellow Pinoy! Yes, whether Indian monsoon or Philippine Typhoon, we happily anticipate the PPR deluge! LOL

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
My AOR is April 01, med cleared on June 06 and BG status changed from IP1 to NA on June 08. Since then there is no response. I haven't even received the RPRF request yet. Just curious if this is normal o_O:rolleyes:....
Yes it is normal pal

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Yes buddy .. Application status is Approved along with travel document section.

Also the VFS tracking status is "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection"

Just waiting to see how the landing visa looks like..

P.S: I hope you all like the GIF's.. After all I am learning from the best!!! @KiranK
That is truly awesome!!!;)

Reactions: KiranK

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Does everyone see their documents go to 'Additional documents not needed' (or similar) before they receive PPR?

My IP2 was last week Thursday (7 days ago), so am wondering when I may see an update on my profile...
IMO, if you are in IP2 stage, documents going to "We do not need additional documents" will happen when you receive your Passport stamped from the Embassy along with your COPR.

Till then Review of additional documents will be "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".

Reactions: uppperkut

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016

Also the VFS tracking status is "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection"

P.S: I hope you all like the GIF's.. After all I am learning from the best!!! @KiranK
Super Like.

Congratulations .. and good luck for the rest of your journey !!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
My AOR is April 01, med cleared on June 06 and BG status changed from IP1 to NA on June 08. Since then there is no response. I haven't even received the RPRF request yet. Just curious if this is normal o_O:rolleyes:....
Did you try calling them?

OR

Better yet, drop them an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them your Visa Office.

It could probably give some kind of trigger to your application.

There is no harm in trying.

An April01 applicant should have got a RPRF request by now.

Good luck.

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Does everyone see their documents go to 'Additional documents not needed' (or similar) before they receive PPR?

My IP2 was last week Thursday (7 days ago), so am wondering when I may see an update on my profile...
Yes It happened to me.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi all
I have an urgent question that needs your help. I just got to know that my permanent residence has changed due to government law. All my documents (old & new passport, bank letter, national ID) were issue based on old permanent address. Except the PCC from my current country, it's issued based on new address. I will translate the Home registration book and explain to CIC. Will this cause any problem?
And which address should I fill in the address history? It just changes the house number, the rest is the same. Thank you!

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
Thanks for the correction.
When you contacted them where they helpful,
Aor - April 1st
Med passed -5th June
BG changed to NA- 6th June
ADR 14th of June
we do not need Additional document 19th of June
am a bit worried is taking this long any idea
It's better to contact Ottawa. The London VO wasn't helpful as such.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hi all
I have an urgent question that needs your help. I just got to know that my permanent residence has changed due to government law. All my documents (old & new passport, bank letter, national ID) were issue based on old permanent address. Except the PCC from my current country, it's issued based on new address. I will translate the Home registration book and explain to CIC. Will this cause any problem?
And which address should I fill in the address history? It just changes the house number, the rest is the same. Thank you!
I think you should be good if you submit a PCC from PSK(india). Rest, experts can advice.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Great yr!!!! Congratulations tonnnns!!!!
Awesome gif, it is indeed bingo!!!:D (going to add to my collection;):p)

Reactions: comfortablynumb

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

My status changed to what you mentioned but my BG is till NA. I do not know what it means though in my case as u are already on IP2.