+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Jul 14, 2017
It's PPR guys

Received an email from my consultant this morning, informing me that the long wait is finally over. And, it's really been a long long wait...

Since the day I joined this forum back in February 2016, there hasn't been a single day when I haven't checked this forum. It has been like a lifeline for me that has kept me going through the tough times when CRS was rising with every draw and I almost lost hope of securing an ITA. This forum has been like dope for me, which I keep coming back to even if I want to stay away. This forum has helped me connect with some amazing people...right from the days of the Ray of Hope threads (I have been in countless ROH threads) to this amazing thread. I must say that we have a bunch of the most helpful people around here and I really hope that we stay in touch even long after we move to Canada in pursuit of our dreams. Now, before it begins to sound like my farewell speech, rest assured that I'm going to stick along with this forum and all you people, for a long time to come :)

Now coming to my two cents: We have all been speculating that a long travel history generally delays PPR. However, I have travel history to 14 countries including travels to Africa and the Middle East. I had more than 40 entries in my supplementary travel form. So, I presume it is safe to conclude that travel history is probably not as much of a factor in delayed PPR as we have been thinking. Also, we have been discussing that applicants from UAE have secured slightly delayed PPRs as compared to other applicants. I'm on Day 84 post AOR and I assume that is pretty decent if not super duper fast. However, I reckon that more number of PCCs could be a factor. Despite my extensive travel history, I had to submit just 2 PCCs while @johnsyk had submitted 3 PCCs, which could explain why his application is running a bit behind.

Just hang on guys, your day is going to come soon...Cheers!!
Congrats @vabs200. It is time to fly off to the dreamland now. Do let us know once you received the stamped passport :)

NeeshBents

Mar 15, 2017
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Hey guys...
Got a small update
Review of Additional Docs went to You do not need additional docs
BGC still at NA tho :(
It's a very good sign..one step closer
All docs are reviewed and accepted...eligiblity, criminality passed etc
Next step is BGC- security (in progress) soon

Reactions: sriamohdtnt

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Guys, need a clarification pls.
I know that documents are checked at R10 for completeness. And A11.2 is for eligibility. So my questions are :
1. Who normally ask for additional documents?
2. On what ground will the Visa Officer at LVO ask for additional documents?.
Got these questions from a friend and need to be sure of the answers I'm giving.
Thank you.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Who else has their visa office as CIO Sydney? Please raise your hands? @Wolverine17 you will 100% get your PPR this week. The rest of us CIO Sydney people....who are all left from April/May who are stuck in NA on Sydney? @infinix ,I think you are still on NA in Sydney?
I think mine is at Sydney too.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
My R10 was done at Sydney and A11.2 was done in Ottawa.Not sure if this is the case for everyone.

When was the last time you sent an email asking for VO?? Your NA is 4th July and by this time it should have been moved to a LVO or Ottawa.
I sent an email on the 7th of July and they responded on the 17th with the message I posted earlier.
I hope it gets moved to Ottawa as I have heard things are really slow in Sydney.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
So am I the only one who was confused at the ridiculous number of applicants being process at Sydney, only to work out that its not Sydney Australia, but Sydney Nova Scotia which I now know exists??
By mistake I sent a CSE once to Sydney AUS and they responded much quicker than Sydney NS. : D Oh the irony..

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
I'm April 11th, went in to IP2 on 13th July and no change since, but that was only 5 days ago. Will post if and when it comes through..
hello,
IP2 means that we are processing your background or your background is in progress please do you can clarify? if not same meaning what is the different?

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
hello,
IP2 means that we are processing your background or your background is in progress please do you can clarify? if not same meaning what is the different?
Mine just says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". I'm to understand that this means IP2.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Mine just says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". I'm to understand that this means IP2.
because some people says my BG is in progress i don't know if it's the same and what i know too the finale decision says your application is in progress. litle bit confuse