22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Good morning,
I am new to this form, please excuse me for asking simple questions: i have received the below message in my email.
''
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application. "

I checked my profile - there was no message in it. Why does this email mean ?
Did u send CSE with additional information? This would be confirmation of reception!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok Champions, i have a query. My country of residence is UAE and I hold an indian passport. In the likely event i get a PPR, i should ideally be asked to submit the passport at a VFS office in UAE.

I am planning to visit India for a 2 weeks or so. However, my query is whether I can submit the passport to a vfs office in India or it will specifically need to be submitted in UAE?.

@johnsyk @KiranK @comfortablynumb
IMO better submit in UAE only, others can clarify.:)

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to Ottawa and they confirmed my application had been approved and should recieve a letter soon. My visa office is London and I still haven't recieved the mail. I don't understand what's up with LVO. Let's hope London PPRs rain today.
Hey.. I was told the same thing on Friday last week, my application has been approved and that I ll receive an email shortly. My LVO is also London and I am now wondering is the email batches are based on the LVO to which the passport needs to be sent to.

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Yaaay!! Oh its you, how s that CSE going?
Got an update on my cic account.
2 things changed at the same time.

1. Background = We are processing your background check
2. Documents = We do not need any more documents

My background was always NA, I never saw any change. This is the first time i am seeing this., i guess they accepted the CSE already. What do you think?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey.. I was told the same thing on Friday last week, my application has been approved and that I ll receive an email shortly. My LVO is also London and I am now wondering is the email batches are based on the LVO to which the passport needs to be sent to.
From what i have seen they definitely work in batches!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

My background was always NA, I never saw any change. This is the first time i am seeing this., i guess they accepted the CSE already. What do you think?
It is IP2!!!!! For sure!! Get ready to celebrate soon...

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what i have seen they definitely work in batches!
Hey @KiranK.. Yep.. I see that as well with the spurt last week for India based applicants and today there was good news for Nigeria based applicants today. Not sure what order they are following (and praying all the gods that I know that the order should not be alphabetical order of countries), but hoping for some good news. From being elated last week to becoming a little frantic over the weekend about not receiving the email, I am a little more balanced now :D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

Now you are in IP2 probably - whats the whole message status? We are processing your background check.. We will send you a message if we need more information?

If yes, They have received your CSE and started eligibility and criminality now that they have PCs! How s your travel history?

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Now you are in IP2 probably - whats the whole message status? We are processing your background check.. We will send you a message if we need more information?

If yes, They have received your CSE and started eligibility and criminality now that they have PCs! How s your travel history?

Yes , thats the message.

Travel history is in 5 different countries.

Reactions: astralsource

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi @astralsource, @gurik, @KiranK, @comfortablynumb
I have just read about the CIO in Sydney and from my understanding it is where the eligibility is carried out. Is it safe to say my application is still undergoing eligibility and hasn't been moved to a VO yet? or Can my application be finalised in Sydney?

your inputs would be appreciated.
Hi there, I think your file be processed at CIO only. Comfortablynumb mentioned in his GCMS that after R10 and criminality his file was transferred to Ottawa and eligibility was done there at Ottawa office. Near the end of process your file might get transferred to LVO, but I think major processing will be done at CIO itself.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's PPR guys

Received an email from my consultant this morning, informing me that the long wait is finally over. And, it's really been a long long wait...

Since the day I joined this forum back in February 2016, there hasn't been a single day when I haven't checked this forum. It has been like a lifeline for me that has kept me going through the tough times when CRS was rising with every draw and I almost lost hope of securing an ITA. This forum has been like dope for me, which I keep coming back to even if I want to stay away. This forum has helped me connect with some amazing people...right from the days of the Ray of Hope threads (I have been in countless ROH threads) to this amazing thread. I must say that we have a bunch of the most helpful people around here and I really hope that we stay in touch even long after we move to Canada in pursuit of our dreams. Now, before it begins to sound like my farewell speech, rest assured that I'm going to stick along with this forum and all you people, for a long time to come :)

Now coming to my two cents: We have all been speculating that a long travel history generally delays PPR. However, I have travel history to 14 countries including travels to Africa and the Middle East. I had more than 40 entries in my supplementary travel form. So, I presume it is safe to conclude that travel history is probably not as much of a factor in delayed PPR as we have been thinking. Also, we have been discussing that applicants from UAE have secured slightly delayed PPRs as compared to other applicants. I'm on Day 84 post AOR and I assume that is pretty decent if not super duper fast. However, I reckon that more number of PCCs could be a factor. Despite my extensive travel history, I had to submit just 2 PCCs while @johnsyk had submitted 3 PCCs, which could explain why his application is running a bit behind.

Just hang on guys, your day is going to come soon...Cheers!!

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
It's PPR guys

Received an email from my consultant this morning, informing me that the long wait is finally over. And, it's really been a long long wait...

Since the day I joined this forum back in February 2016, there hasn't been a single day when I haven't checked this forum. It has been like a lifeline for me that has kept me going through the tough times when CRS was rising with every draw and I almost lost hope of securing an ITA. This forum has been like dope for me, which I keep coming back to even if I want to stay away. This forum has helped me connect with some amazing people...right from the days of the Ray of Hope threads (I have been in countless ROH threads) to this amazing thread. I must say that we have a bunch of the most helpful people around here and I really hope that we stay in touch even long after we move to Canada in pursuit of our dreams. Now, before it begins to sound like my farewell speech, rest assured that I'm going to stick along with this forum and all you people, for a long time to come :)

Now coming to my two cents: We have all been speculating that a long travel history generally delays PPR. However, I have travel history to 14 countries including travels to Africa and the Middle East. I had more than 40 entries in my supplementary travel form. So, I presume it is safe to conclude that travel history is probably not as much of a factor in delayed PPR as we have been thinking. Also, we have been discussing that applicants from UAE have secured slightly delayed PPRs as compared to other applicants. I'm on Day 84 post AOR and I assume that is pretty decent if not super duper fast. However, I reckon that more number of PCCs could be a factor. Despite my extensive travel history, I had to submit just 2 PCCs while @johnsyk had submitted 3 PCCs, which could explain why his application is running a bit behind.

Just hang on guys, your day is going to come soon...Cheers!!
Congrats and best of luck in Canada! :)

Reactions: vabs200