Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Congratulations to all of you who got PPR as well as moved in to IP2. Some record breaking timelines too.

Now hoping that the rest including myself see the finish line:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Really thanks,why monday ?do they send ppr on mondays?
Yes they do, like it might be tuesday in your country!! I said so because the way they flooded the system today, i think the next batch must be ready to be released at the earliest next week!!

Reactions: Wolverine17

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I went to Chandigarh, i am form Punjab so.... Submitted already.
2 photographs, copy of e-mail and passport. Did you submit anything else?
You realy are crazy!!!!

VFS offices open on Saturday?? What did you mention on the back of each photograph?

I will submit at VFS Delhi on Monday..

Reactions: KiranK

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
In the middle of all this madness from the last 10 hours, we forgot about one important member of the forum. She sure is going to be really shocked after reading the posts.

@KiranK : Ma'am where are you? Come and share the happiness...
That's true. @KiranK, all the April AOR people are almost done. Come and share in this PPR rain as the ma'am of the forum.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
You realy are crazy!!!!

VFS offices open on Saturday?? What did you mention on the back of each photograph?

I will submit at VFS Delhi on Monday..
Yeah it was, Like they said we will be sending this on Monday as no mail on saturday, but i don't know, it was open, I called before going maybe Chandigarh has to do something with this.
Besides the photographers address and stamp, I mentioned my DOB, Name, eye color and height too.
Like you said i am crazy, i want to see the stamp ASAP, then only I will believe this!:p:D

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I went to Chandigarh, i am form Punjab so.... Submitted already.
2 photographs, copy of e-mail and passport. Did you submit anything else?
Wow ! This super girl has got no chill. Thought you were going to wait till Monday to allow it all sink in. Really happy for you Dear.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hahahhahahhaa, too be honest i am so scared , like really. this is too good to be true type thing,
So till i see the stamp I will not be at peace, hence the rush:oops::D
Be at peace. It's all done. Scared ? You are at the finish line. Babe, enjoy this moment.

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Be at peace. It's all done. Scared ? You are at the finish line. Babe, enjoy this moment.
Hahhahahhahahha yeah indeed, i am trying to, maybe need time to get over the shock:);)
This is great news for all May people though, i hope CIC keeps the same pace for all others.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Yes they do, like it might be tuesday in your country!! I said so because the way they flooded the system today, i think the next batch must be ready to be released at the earliest next week!!
I hope so,dunno what will i do when i recieve that email,cant wait

Reactions: gurik

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah it was, Like they said we will be sending this on Monday as no mail on saturday, but i don't know, it was open, I called before going maybe Chandigarh has to do something with this.
Besides the photographers address and stamp, I mentioned my DOB, Name, eye color and height too.
Like you said i am crazy, i want to see the stamp ASAP, then only I will believe this!:p:D
Is the eye colour and height need to be mentioned on the photographs?i guess not right??