FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I will surely so that. But Its pretty much certain by this that it is one year from medicals.

I sometimes wonder what would be the case for some people whose application took 1 year to process. How much time do these people get to land?
They will probably request they do another medical.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Just saw the first May AOR PPR on the tracker. AOR May 17/05. Medical : 03/07. PPR : 11/07. VO : New Delhi.
This is frightening fast if true :eek::eek::eek:
OMG seriously! FSW O, really? I checked an hour back there were only CECs....
If this is true, wow!!! then

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Just checked, i don't believe my eyes here, please CIC don't give hope to take it away now.
His profile is bit off though, like he passed medicals on 3rd july, whereas most passed in jjune and then PPR in 8 days after meds! CIC never stops to amaze me!
I really hope he is not our "neidrex', and this quickness reflects in all our profiles!

I really hope this is real guys, as the case was created just 2 hours ago, hope someone is not fooling around here.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Just checked, i don't believe my eyes here, please CIC don't give hope to take it away now.
His profile is bit off though, like he passed medicals on 3rd july, whereas most passed in jjune and then PPR in 8 days after meds! CIC never stops to amaze me!
I really hope he is not our "neidrex', and this quickness reflects in all our profiles!
The profile was a bit cheeky. Medical to PPR in 8 days seem a bit unbelievable.
But if this is true, CIC is indeed unpredictable. I give it to them. :D:D:D

Reactions: Zoeyeb13 and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
The profile was a bit cheeky. Medical to PPR in 8 days seem a bit unbelievable.
But if this is true, CIC is indeed unpredictable. I give it to them. :D:D:D
Also case was created just 2 hours ago that further adds to suspicion, i have left a comment there, let's see if we have some reply.

joe_ziz

Mar 19, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
When you receive PPR, do you have to send out the passport only or any other document along with passport? Can someone share the PPR message that you received from IRCC?

I will be traveling and I want to carry the necessary documents in case I receive PPR.
@comfortablynumb or any senior member wanna throw some light on this

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm at 50 days post AOR and they're still reviewing my medicals :(

I've been checking my application status at the IRCC website like a madman for the past couple of weeks.

Do they always send an email when giving the medical results, or do we have to keep checking manually?

Thanks