+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Loonie

Nov 17, 2016
Category........
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi guys,
we are AOR 2nd April (status NA) and hoping to get PR soon. My partner has to go on a business trip for one week in three weeks.
My question:
What timelines to deliver passport are mentioned in your Golden Email, I read 30 days, others mentioned 15 days. Do they speak of "working days" or only "days"?
Thank you!

Reactions: Wolverine17

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Has anyone gotten an email form IRCC like this recently?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Some of the documents on our website are available to you in Portable Document Format (PDF) format."

Thanks
I haven't come across this before. Probably check in the wider forums. Stay positive. Hang in there mate. You will be fine.

Reactions: Zoide

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys,
we are AOR 2nd April (status NA) and hoping to get PR soon. My partner has to go on a business trip for one week in three weeks.
My question:
What timelines to deliver passport are mentioned in your Golden Email, I read 30 days, others mentioned 15 days. Do they speak of "working days" or only "days"?
Thank you!
I am wondering about the same as well,do all visa offices give the same time to deliver the passport or it differs from one to another

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Sorry for the typo: this wait is getting on my nerves :)

Prev Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Current Status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Did my app move on to IP2?
Most probably yes

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi guys, may I know any of you guys have succeeded by submitting only Letter of Employment alone, without pay stubs? It's quite tough gathering these. Thank you.
They are not needed but it does not hurt to add any extra documents you have. I too uploaded many paystubs.
There is never a case of rejection you will hear becasue some extra documents were uploaded .

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Corrected Typo

Today my background status changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My Previous Status was: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I believe I am in IP2. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, what would be next status change, if any?
Yes you have now entered the realm of IP2. Congrats. One step closer to the prize

Reactions: joe_ziz

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Sorry for the typo: this wait is getting on my nerves :)

Prev Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Current Status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Did my app move on to IP2?
You will probably have your PPR by the end of this week. Get ready to party!!!! Let us know when it happens

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Corrected Typo

Today my background status changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My Previous Status was: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I believe I am in IP2. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, what would be next status change, if any?
Please share your timeline. Thanks

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
My eyes are probably not seeing it clearly enough due to anxiety regarding my application status but can you point out he difference between both the statuses?
Your IP1 status would probably have read: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check Then changed to what you have now. I actually copy and save each movement wording on my profile. You can compare easily that way.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer