+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for telling garry, it really is very helpful.
You mean it never went to NA after "next step..." and stayed the same at the very last? Am I correct here?
Yes I was rejected in ip1, when it goes to ip1 na that means you passed r10 security check

Reactions: KiranK

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi,

I am worried to be at IP1 for almost 10 days now.
Aor - 21 may
Additional doc request - 29 june (document submitted same day - IMM 5475)
Medical passed - 30 june
IP1 - 30 june

No updates since then. My BG status says ' we will send a msg when we start your Bg check '

Is it something to be worried for ? When can i expect it to go to NA2 ?
Also, i got an email from CIC team that my application is at CIO Sydney as of now... What would that mean??
Nothing to worry. Its normal. You will have to wait it out. IP1 to NA2 can take a day to a month. Cannot say for sure. However it is all part of normal processing times. Also, remember you passed medical fast. Many of us took a good 65 days to even pass medicals so during that time, they probably finished our R10 as well and hence many of us moved back to NA very fast after IP1.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi,

I am worried to be at IP1 for almost 10 days now.
Aor - 21 may
Additional doc request - 29 june (document submitted same day - IMM 5475)
Medical passed - 30 june
IP1 - 30 june

No updates since then. My BG status says ' we will send a msg when we start your Bg check '

Is it something to be worried for ? When can i expect it to go to NA2 ?
Also, i got an email from CIC team that my application is at CIO Sydney as of now... What would that mean??
No need to worry, it is only because they might be checking your additional documents. Will be NA2 soon.
Also file will bet at CIO as of now as there is where R10 is done.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
I just checked both my Indian and Australian PCC and both dont have anything mentioned regarding the duration of stay. They have the certificate issue date and a message stating that there is no adverse information (india) or no disclosable court outcomes (australia).
I also sent my Australian PCC make sure to send standard disclosure of Australian PCC , full disclosure of Australian PCC cause rejection and also if you stayed in Victoria and Queensland you required Vic roads and Queensland land road history as well.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi Frnds, I have been a silent followers of blog from last two weeks.
My ITA is 24th March
Aor 19th May
Medical passed 28thJune
BGc from NA to IP1 with msg " your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"
On same day I was requested to upload travel history form within one week i.etill 5thjuly, which I uploaded on 31st June.
On 31st my additionaldoc column new document uploaded.
On 7 th July this msg changed to uploaded doc under review.

Since 28th June my BGC isin IP1, is it matter of worry?

Plus my PCC is from local police station, which I got to know wasn't the recommended one. Anything I can do to avoid a rejection.
Hi if your PCC is time bound like mine was saying this PCC from 2009-2017 only and less than 10 years it will cause trouble and if there is no dates mentioned ,no worries then.

Reactions: KiranK

Flyhigh2017

Jul 10, 2017
Okay nothing to worry about IP1 as they are checking your additional docs,
but regarding PCC are you from Punjab? as I think it is allowed on for certain states in India, not all....?
I am from Punjab but currently residing in Gurgaon Haryana. My PCC says I m residing at current address since 2016.
My consultant though says its alright.

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
No need to worry, it is only because they might be checking your additional documents. Will be NA2 soon.
Also file will bet at CIO as of now as there is where R10 is done.
Surprisingly it has taken more than 10 days for this. And it is getting super tensed :) I believe all my documents were correct and i was requested for IMM5475 form to be signed, which is authorizing my spouse to have access to my status updates and make changes.
I had thought being a simple authorization form, it wouldnt take much time.. but SADDDD.... :(

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I am from Punjab but currently residing in Gurgaon Haryana. My PCC says I m residing at current address since 2016.
My consultant though says its alright.
Have you mentioned gurgaon address in personal history?if yes, then In my opinion then you should have got it from PSK. Book an appointment and send its proof along with a CSE to them ASAp then. Because in this case you might be in trouble as your PCC does not cover stay in Haryana state....

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Surprisingly it has taken more than 10 days for this. And it is getting super tensed :) I believe all my documents were correct and i was requested for IMM5475 form to be signed, which is authorizing my spouse to have access to my status updates and make changes.
I had thought being a simple authorization form, it wouldnt take much time.. but SADDDD.... :(
Oh no no dear, nothing to be sad, this much time is normal, don't worry, if your documents are uploaded by them, it will change to NA in a week or so. Stay positive:)