Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hahhahhahha, we want to everyone to suffer the anxiety!;)
Hahahhahahha kidding my friend, so sorry to disturb your peace, i am glad for you:). Thanks for replying, yeah please do update.
We are also trying to be patient now, its more of calm in here:D.
You can go back to your peaceful slumber now my friend.

P.S- i think you will get a response tonight.
I was losing my calm and I noticed that I was checking my profile 4 times a day. I needed the time off. Feel a little calm now. I sent the email and got the auto response. I reckon I'll get a reply today. I'm 61 days post AOR and 13 days on NA. I just wanted to know my eligibility is passed and CIC can keep my file till whenever as long as there is no rejection. Like I always said, we will all be fine.
N.S: Time off is over. Thanks

Reactions: KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
why PNP is too slow? any idea? what are the rejection chances after 100-120 days?
why PNP is too slow? any idea? what are the rejection chances after 100-120 days?
PNP was pretty fast till October or so, some applicants were receiving PPR in like 70-80 days also. Then it slowed down, only CIC knows why. Maybe because of the increased number of files in other streams specially FSWO, in my opinion as far as I have studied recent trends, they have slowed down CEC also in May, so i think they are trying to balance out the load, as FSWO has maximum population in here.

I have a theory (it is totally speculation and maybe totally wrong) but i think-

It takes the longest to verify FSWO files and is easier for CEC (due to canadian records) and PNP (due to prior verification by the province), hence they are assigning UCI numbers after 100-120 days to PNP applicants, maybe they think that they can easily clear the backlog for PNPs and hence giving priority to FSWO instead. The FSWO backlog is being accumulated more and more everyday owing to maximum number of candidates being issued ITAs are FSWO. As of May and June so far CIC has clearly given preferance to FSWO in assigning of UCI and medical pass.
Though May CEC got medicals and UCI late then FSWO but many of them have already got PPRs as the BGC is easy for them, i guess, and also CIC has mentioned that CEC is priority stream for them as they want to people with canadian experience to easily settle because those people are already in the system.
So now left is PNP, hence this stream due to less number of applicants then FSWO is given the least priority these days. This can be easily changed also, CIC is very very unpredictable.

As for your rejection question, for PNP as per current trends when medicals are passing after 100 days, i don' think you can be sure of anything till then. After IP2 you can say that chances of rejection decrease.
Your only option is to wait here my friend.

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
The fear never lets you be all calm and patient, i really envy the people who can maintains this state of mind.:p
I have seen this in every month so far that there are bunch of lucky people (FSW O) who are processed between 75-90 days, so i am confident that we are definitely going to see IP2 followed by PPRs for some lucky may AORs in next 15-30 days. You are file is going good so far IMO, so better keep checking account in case you are one of those blessed people:), because I think this will be seen for early May AORs as of now.
Let's keep our fingers crossed!! I am sure CIC's not-so-great-activity phase will be over soon and we will be getting PPRs in these couple of months. I can feel the rain coming :p

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I was losing my calm and I noticed that I was checking my profile 4 times a day. I needed the time off. Feel a little calm now. I sent the email and got the auto response. I reckon I'll get a reply today. I'm 61 days post AOR and 13 days on NA. I just wanted to know my eligibility is passed and CIC can keep my file till whenever as long as there is no rejection. Like I always said, we will all be fine.
N.S: Time off is over. Thanks
Hmmmm, like I told @manali_pandit, there will be some lucky May AORs (4-7) getting PPR by end of July, you guys (AoR 1st to 10th) are strong contenders for that. It will give hope to others like me. I am rooting for you all.:D

Flyhigh2017

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Frnds, I have been a silent followers of blog from last two weeks.
My ITA is 24th March
Aor 19th May
Medical passed 28thJune
BGc from NA to IP1 with msg " your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"
On same day I was requested to upload travel history form within one week i.etill 5thjuly, which I uploaded on 31st June.
On 31st my additionaldoc column new document uploaded.
On 7 th July this msg changed to uploaded doc under review.

Since 28th June my BGC isin IP1, is it matter of worry?

Plus my PCC is from local police station, which I got to know wasn't the recommended one. Anything I can do to avoid a rejection.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This week will be key for many April folks to move to IP2 and PPR.
I am on Day 92 today and still on NA . I hope something changes for me this week!

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
I am so sorry to hear that, hopefully all goes well for you now! All the best.
Will you please share with us that when your application was refused, what was your Background status then?
Was it Not Applicable (NA) since beginning with no change? or Was it IP1? or NA after IP1?
Please provide with this information, this will help others a lot.
When medical passed on 8-apr-2017 the bg then says next step to do bg check and on may 1 rejected

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
My ITA is 24th March
Aor 19th May
Medical passed 28thJune
BGc from NA to IP1 with msg " your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"
On same day I was requested to upload travel history form within one week i.etill 5thjuly, which I uploaded on 31st June.

Plus my PCC is from local police station, which I got to know wasn't the recommended one. Anything I can do to avoid a rejection.[/QUOT
Hey Gary,

Wish you a speedy PPR without any hiccups this time.

Can you please tell what was your BackGround Status before this cancellation came?

Regards
Hi , my bg was after medical passed on 8-apr is turned to next step to do bg check and on 1 may boom , rejected but they refunded me fees after one month. Cheers

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi,

I am worried to be at IP1 for almost 10 days now.
Aor - 21 may
Additional doc request - 29 june (document submitted same day - IMM 5475)
Medical passed - 30 june
IP1 - 30 june

No updates since then. My BG status says ' we will send a msg when we start your Bg check '

Is it something to be worried for ? When can i expect it to go to NA2 ?
Also, i got an email from CIC team that my application is at CIO Sydney as of now... What would that mean??

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
When medical passed on 8-apr-2017 the bg then says next step to do bg check and on may 1 rejected
Thanks for telling garry, it really is very helpful.
You mean it never went to NA after "next step..." and stayed the same at the very last? Am I correct here?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
There has been NO PPR issued over the weekend as per tracker. If you look, there are many many people between 90 and 110 days with NO PPR. I have a feeling its slightly slowing down compared to a few weeks back. I think this week is going to be key to see how many people between 90 and 110 they will clear!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
My ITA is 24th March
Aor 19th May
Medical passed 28thJune

Plus my PCC is from local police station, which I got to know wasn't the recommended one. Anything I can do to avoid a rejection.
Okay nothing to worry about IP1 as they are checking your additional docs,
but regarding PCC are you from Punjab? as I think it is allowed on for certain states in India, not all....?