+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reading through your timeline felt like I was reading my own timeline :) The only difference is that my AOR is 25th April, medical passed either 21 or 22 June, BGC is NA and I am not sure if it ever went to IP1. Now, please don't tell me that you got additional documents request on 21st June as well :eek:
Hey... nope... not that I know of as yet. I have applied through an agent and they haven't informed me anything as yet. So hopefully nothing yet but a few days before passing medicals, the status changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents provided". I asked them if there was a request for any documents and they said that I did not receive any request in the mycic account. Not sure why the status changed then.

Reactions: Bayparc and vabs200

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey... nope... not that I know of as yet. I have applied through an agent and they haven't informed me anything as yet. So hopefully nothing yet but a few days before passing medicals, the status changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents provided". I asked them if there was a request for any documents and they said that I did not receive any request in the mycic account. Not sure why the status changed then.
I've applied through an agent as well, but they did inform me of the additional document request :p

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
A random question.

Once a file is at Ottawa, then are there any chances that it will be transferred to LVO?

I believe, @legalfalcon can answer it surely.
CPC ottawa only deals with:
<http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp>

So unless you are an outland applicant, your application should not be at CPC ottawa.

Reactions: astralsource

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
I've applied through an agent as well, but they did inform me of the additional document request :p
@vabs200 are you a single applicant or did you submit your application with multiple applicants?:)

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
A query people,
I have been refreshing my account (CIC) since last night, its showing, "Application status unavailable", I thought it was some bug in the system, but it hasn't gone away till now, anybody with similar issue or any insight.

I am assuming its because, maybe, they are uploading my additional docs.
Hey did you resolve this? Weird. Yesterday there were system updates. Again. They are probably getting ready for a draw.

Last edited:

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, I am FSW-O, AOR 5 May. Medical passed 24 June. BG from Not applicable to 'your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' on 24 June.

Is this IP1?

Also, am worried that up until now BG didnt switch to NA (which as I understand signals passing R10/completeness check).

How long does it take BG to switch to NA after medical?

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi, I am FSW-O, AOR 5 May. Medical passed 24 June. BG from Not applicable to 'your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' on 24 June.

Is this IP1?

Also, am worried that up until now BG didnt switch to NA (which as I understand signals passing R10/completeness check).

How long does it take BG to switch to NA after medical?
Yes it should take a couple of days, up to a week or even two in some cases. And for some 1-2 days.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi All,

FSW-O from the US here. Anybody from the Chicago area who has made use of the IMEX facility for meds (the one in Devon Ave)?
Please share experiences.

S.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey did you resolve this? Weird. Yesterday there were system updates. Again. They are probably getting ready for a draw.
Yea, I checked just now, its working now. Sadly no update , not even CSE docs uploaded:(:(
A bit disappointed. Its been more than 30 days since my CSE.:mad:

Reactions: astralsource

houseyy

Apr 18, 2017
Help guys. I REALLY need your opinions on this.

My medicals cleared today, and I got a message instructing me to obtain a certificate of good conduct from Malaysia.

So I visited the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website to apply for my pcc, and there was a Guidelines PDF attached, with this message:

Pre-Condition for Foreigners:
Foreigners who wish to apply for CGC MUST have resided in Malaysia for a period of AT LEAST TWELVE (12) CONSECUTIVE MONTHS under long term social visit pass (i.e, employment pass, student pass, spouse of Malaysian, expatriate pass).

I did my Bachelor's in Malaysia, so that was 4 years, but none of those years was consecutive. I was always travelling home for summer/winter breaks. 10 consecutive months was my max.

So what do I do? Attach the Guidelines pdf that mentioned the above information, with a brief letter of explanation? I'm just surprised IRCC doesn't know about this, which makes me worry. It's obvious from my travel history. Sigh.