+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Its not a technical glitch. I had it in my previous profile. They added new questions for the work history section. the new questions basically ask if you are looking for jobs in Canada through various means. Its more like a survey to help them improve their jobbank somewhat. you can choose if you want to answer it or not. its not mandatory.
On mine, it's just "view form" and not responding to answer. So how can I update the answers pls?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
They have many options for eligibility to get registered to.
One of them was giving them our UCI number. I just entered mine and uploaded the screenshot of the page showing my UCI number in MyCIC.
It worked for me.
Can you please tell
Me the benefits of such services?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
On mine, it's just "view form" and not responding to answer. So how can I update the answers pls?
you can't update the answers since u have submitted ur profile. but it doesn't affect your scores or application as i mentioned, the added questions are more of a survey for IRCC instead.

Reactions: KiranK

priroy

Feb 18, 2017
India
Hey Neil1290,
I received AOR on 30th April but nothing changed yet.. Did you get an email notification? How often should one go and check status within profile?

Yea I had my medicals passed in 2 days. But that just makes the wait even worse and longer. Don't think will have any update now for another 3 months atleast.[/QUO
Yea I had my medicals passed in 2 days. But that just makes the wait even worse and longer. Don't think will have any update now for another 3 months atleast.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
@jpv2212 What have you upload in the end as a supporting document? It says it has to be one of these:

• An IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
  • A confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document
  • A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
  • An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
  • A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
  • A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter
Hi astral,
the 4th option says, "An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination"

What I did was that I took a screen snap of MyCIC page in my account showing my UCI number and other details of 'Where is this application' (Mentioning 'You passed the medicals'). I uploaded the same to get registered.

And that's it.

Reactions: astralsource

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

I finally had a change in my status over the weekend. I had an email confirming an update and when I checked it shows my medicals passed and other details as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: Additional document provided are currently being reviewed

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need you fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@KiranK @comfortablynumb @astralsource I would appreciate your insight into what stage I am in the process and also what's next? thanks all
Whoa!!
That's too fast man!
Medicals passed in less than 50 days!!o_O

Congratulations for this. Good news for all FSW applicants.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Can you please tell
Me the benefits of such services?
Helps you with advice on how to find a job, where to live, social assistance, bridging programs, language help, mentoring, job fairs etc. The government has many many programs and tools to help new immigrants. Most of us don't even fully know fully the plethora of services available and these pre-arrival and also post arrival services guide us on to the right track. It is in the government's interest that we all get jobs fast since the faster we get jobs and start paying tax, the better for them. The last thing they want us new immigrants struggling and living off the benefit system! Sadly many immigrants just land there and don't fully utilize the various programs available for us. For example, if someone wants to learn french, there are so many free adult french learning classes etc. Many immigrants aren't even aware of all this.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Helps you with advice on how to find a job, where to live, social assistance, bridging programs, language help, mentoring, job fairs etc. The government has many many programs and tools to help new immigrants. Most of us don't even fully know fully the plethora of services available and these pre-arrival and also post arrival services guide us on to the right track. It is in the government's interest that we all get jobs fast since the faster we get jobs and start paying tax, the better for them. The last thing they want us new immigrants struggling and living off the benefit system! Sadly many immigrants just land there and don't fully utilize the various programs available for us. For example, if someone wants to learn french, there are so many free adult french learning classes etc. Many immigrants aren't even aware of all this.
Can you please suggest a few websites that offers such services and average fees for them?unfortunately i have a long road if it ever works for me since am a dentist

chuxy12

Apr 15, 2017
Guys please I need the analysts here to help explain:
I got my AOR on May 26th.
I received this e-mail on June 19th - (Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca)
"UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office which began processing your application in Canada. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.
Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

A quick check on my application status shows:
Medical - You do not need a medical exam
BG check - N/A
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded

Anyone familiar with such an update?

Thanks.

Last edited:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Guys please I need the analysts here to help explain:
I got my AOR on May 26th.
I received this e-mail on June 29th - (Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca)
"UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office which began processing your application in Canada. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.
Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

A quick check on my application status shows:
Medical - You do not need a medical exam
BG check - N/A
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded

Anyone familiar with such an update?

Thanks.
Did you ever sent additional documents through CSE? This would be the answer they received it.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys,
My additional docs section shows additional docs required but can't find any message or place to upload anything. So the bug that was there during the update of cic website still persists?

Hope to hear from someone.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
No. I never did. But I had my LOE as part of the application, submitted same day as my e-APR.
Strange, a ghost e-mail. Maybe someone human started looking into your case ;) Now the processing time for FSW-O is shrinking so you ll probably pass Medical in 2-3 weeks. We had a theory R10 check starts before the profile ever changes so maybe they opened it now. Reason for this was some of us were in IP1 phase only a day or even a couple of hours so we thought maybe they start processing sooner to see everything is okay with our documents. This is just a theory though.