+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hopefully they will............... Also not only GCMS, call them, e-mail them and raise a CSE, you will have to get their attention!
All the best!:)
Called them once and spoke to them .. they said all looks fine.. this was about two weeks ago.. will do as auggested

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy to announce that on 16 NOV during massive flooding by NDVO , I recieved PPR

Full Timeline

Aor- 4 April 2017
Med Pass - June 6
IP1- never saw
File transfered to NDVO on July 19

IP2- 16 Oct
PPR- 16 Nov

Single PCC - from India ( SSP office Punjab Police)
Self Employed Dentist

Single Applicant
Travel History - around 20 days in USA, two short trips to Canada 0ne week each, 3 trips to Australia one month each.

NDVO was just slow in issuing PPR, all files were stuck....and in one go they issued PPR to people from april to aug aor

I wish everyone else a speedy PPR and good luck in Canada.

I would make a saparate thread for documents I used for self emplyment ....please search for it if u are thinking of applying as self emplyed person..

Cheers

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for your kind words.. yes IP2 going on since August end ..keeping fingers crossed
Have you e-mailed Ottawa post that? Most likely your file is approved..
What does additional docs say?

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Hello All - Can you route me to a discussion forum for Landing and Job Hunt,I am planning to land in Canada in March 2018.Thanks in advance.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Have you e-mailed Ottawa post that? Most likely your file is approved..
What does additional docs say?
Additional docs changed from being reviewed to not needed and have changed once again a couple of weeks ago to Additional Docs provided are being reviewed..

Ashley24

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,
I am May applicant applied for spouse PR.
AOR1-24th May
Medical request- 29th June
Medical submitted -13th July
Additiona doc/PCC request - 13th July
Additional doc submitted -3rd August
AOR 2 - 21st August
I have passed medical check and even uploaded the additional documents.Before the review of additional document status was 'we are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided.'
Today it changed to ' we need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you message for more details'
background check status is not applicable since Aug 21st.
All the documents have been submitted earlier so what does it mean?
Anybody with similar status?

Mmaindak

Jul 19, 2017
And i thought i was the only one with this status... Do order your gcms notes.. According to my notes my application has been held for data fix issue.. Do not ask me what that is.
I have emailed CPC but all they commit is that my file is still under process.
This has been like this for over three months now

Hi,
I am May applicant applied for spouse PR.
AOR1-24th May
Medical request- 29th June
Medical submitted -13th July
Additiona doc/PCC request - 13th July
Additional doc submitted -3rd August
AOR 2 - 21st August
I have passed medical check and even uploaded the additional documents.Before the review of additional document status was 'we are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided.'
Today it changed to ' we need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you message for more details'
background check status is not applicable since Aug 21st.
All the documents have been submitted earlier so what does it mean?
Anybody with similar status?

Ashley24

Jul 31, 2017
And i thought i was the only one with this status... Do order your gcms notes.. According to my notes my application has been held for data fix issue.. Do not ask me what that is.
I have emailed CPC but all they commit is that my file is still under process.
This has been like this for over three months now
I have ordered for gcms notes recently.. is there any need to send the Schedule A form to verification office separately?

shekh ramzan

Nov 22, 2017
Hi, I have working experience of 3 years as a Financial Accountant in a firm in Lahore, Pakistan. My salary is not taxable. I get salary in cash. It is not transferred to my Bank Account. I can provide salary slips and experience letter of my firm. Is that sufficient to satisfy the Embassy regarding work experience?