+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
No man. One of my friends got approved status in CIC account after 15 days of PP submission. Thus I am expecting an update by Tuesday. Let's see.
Lets hope for the best! Let me know if your status changes! As we submitted on the same day

Reactions: mhn06

Varuvij

Oct 28, 2016
Dubai Uae
Category........
App. Filed.......
1-4-2016
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
8-2-2017
AOR Received.
27-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does anybody know if I will get an sms notification from VFS once my passport reaches the visa office? I submitted my passport last Monday and opted for sms alert, till now haven't got anything. I checked online and it says my application is being processed in new Delhi. Can I assume it has reached the VO?

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Does anybody know if I will get an sms notification from VFS once my passport reaches the visa office? I submitted my passport last Monday and opted for sms alert, till now haven't got anything. I checked online and it says my application is being processed in new Delhi. Can I assume it has reached the VO?
Based on my experience with VFS Manila (needed their services not just for Canada but other tourist visas too), you should get email/SMS when: (1) you submit, (2) when your passport is transmitted to the local VO for stamping, (3) when it leaves the local VO to be returned to the VFS office with note when it is ready to collect), and (4) when it leaves VFS with courier to be sent to you/ when you pick it up personally.

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Based on my experience with VFS Manila (needed their services not just for Canada but other tourist visas too), you should get email/SMS when: (1) you submit, (2) when your passport is transmitted to the local VO for stamping, (3) when it leaves the local VO to be returned to the VFS office with note when it is ready to collect), and (4) when it leaves VFS with courier to be sent to you/ when you pick it up personally.
Oh. Ya this answers my question. I got an sms last week saying that it has been forwarded to the VO. And when I checked online last week, it was mentioned that the passport has been forwarded. I checked yesterday and it has changed to "it is being processed in delhi"

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi friends...

People who all have recieved their PP's back after stamping, do you have ur picture affixed with the visa stamp ? Or its jsz temporarily fixed with COPR ?

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
please i need to know how you knew you were at IP2. can you tell me what status you had that suggested IP2? thanks
You would know you are in IP2, when your Background Check goes from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check.."

That's how you know.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi friends...

People who all have recieved their PP's back after stamping, do you have ur picture affixed with the visa stamp ? Or its jsz temporarily fixed with COPR ?
Nope. There will not be a picture on the Visa stamped on your Passport. Its only on the COPR.

Reactions: bhava

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Nope. There will not be a picture on the Visa stamped on your Passport. Its only on the COPR.
Thanks...
But couple of my friends who left Canada last year had their pictures on VISA page...
But now they hv just fixed one picture on COPR page (Wch was submitted along with PP's) and that too manually fixed.
Just need to confirm if the trend has got changed now ??

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Thanks...
But couple of my friends who left Canada last year had their pictures on VISA page...
But now they hv just fixed one picture on COPR page (Wch was submitted along with PP's) and that too manually fixed.
Just need to confirm if the trend has got changed now ??
Are you sure, they too applied via Express Entry FSWO Stream?

As far as i know, no Photographs on the Visa Page and yes, there will be one photo affixed on the COPR.

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Are you sure, they too applied via Express Entry FSWO Stream?

As far as i know, no Photographs on the Visa Page and yes, there will be one photo affixed on the COPR.
I am sure of the picture affixed on their Visa page...
But not sure if they had applied via Express Entry or PNP ?
Could it be possible if they have been Nominated thru any PNP ?