Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
The latest due date comes on page 2 under application accessment. The previous due dates came under different headings. For example, info sharing with US had a due date of 12th July. And other due dates are peppered around the place in historical activities. I have to go back and read the old dates since the whole notes thing is around 100 pages.
Allright so mine says 28-7-2017 as far as eligibility is concerned. I agree with the other dates too.

Reactions: KiranK

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@johnsyk I also have a due date in my GCMS second page, its 12 August. I think it means I will be getting PPR mail next week but others told me it doesnt mean anything. Looks like it does.

Last edited:

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016
Me too stuck in IP2 since 27th July . When I went in IP2, I was very happy thinking that in a day or 2 I will also receive the golden mail like everyone else. But Alas!! not everyone is that lucky. We are destined to wait longer .

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Allright so mine says 28-7-2017 as far as eligibility is concerned. I agree with the other dates too.
Maybe your eligibility is done and then moved out from CIO to the final VO office? I see that they do eligibility again in the final VO office.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk I also have a due date in my GCMS second page, its 12 August. I think it means I will be getting PPR mail next week but others told me it doesnt mean anything. Looks like it does.
@astralsource, lets hope for the best. From what I have seen in the forum, due dates are when the officer has a look at it again. So when he looks at it on 12th and he sees everything is done, he could trigger a PPR!!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
What I dont understand is why they check eligibility TWICE! Once in CIO Sydney and then they change it back to Not Started and push the file to London VO. The only logical explanation is that they don't want to push it to final VO if the person doesn't pass eligibility. But if the eligibility is passed, then why not save time and only do security in London VO? I don't get this. My notes clearly show eligibility notes as passed and threshold met at CIO. And then another agent the very next day changes it back to "Not Started" and ships it off to London. Bizarre!

Reactions: KiranK

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Maybe your eligibility is done and then moved out from CIO to the final VO office? I see that they do eligibility again in the final VO office.
I hope so too. So far no update in my profile though.I wonder whether i am going off to Ottawa as it says on gcms notes for secondary office. Or NDVO or god alone knows where else.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
What was your reply dear? I just read in a group a lady commenting that this email is a spam, the email adress is a spam! K am very tensed now as i already sent an email sharing my details! @KiranK was that email safe? :(

?
Which e-mail are you mentioning here my dear?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys, I got my GCMS notes and I got lucky that even though the notes were applied for on 1st July, they generated it only on 24th July so I got information which is just 10 days old.

My application was untouched from 10th April to June 12th when I passed medical. Those days it was taking 60 days to pass medical. At the same time, they did my R10 too which I passed. So on 13th, when I moved to NA, it is in sync with what's happening behind the scenes. I noticed that that put something called due date. My due date was 19th July. So from June 12th to 19th July, my application gathered dust.

On 19th July, they did an A11.2 eligibility test which I passed. Then on 20th July, they did a load distribution transfer to London VO and now London is my primary Vo. London has now toggled it back to eligibility not started. Looks like they want to do it again which I see is a normal practice based on what I see on the forum.

So as of now, only criminal and medical passed. Eligibility not done ( though cio did it and passed me) and security not done. The next due date is August 20th so safe to say it will be gathering dust till August 20th! So that's that! It's a slow long ride but atleast, there is nothing negative except they are taking their own sweet time!

One small cause of worry and a potential warning to folks. Both my calls to cic are recorded. My second call was tagged a Tier 2 call. I hope it's not indirectly saying, this guys impatience is irritating us! :eek:
That was a very informative post john 100000000000 likes, very well written, though sad also, that files are just lying around for so many dates, huh.
I guess @gurik was right when she said the process is only of a week max, when some work is actually done on your file, rest is just rotting!
Wish this month ends the agonising wait my friend, praying for you.

hey reagarding the call, did you ever made a call to hear automated response was that recorded too? Asking for a friend who is listening daily automated responses?

Reactions: gurik