App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey, this graph helps :) I hit the anxiety/panic/anger slope and try to bring myself back to "optimum" by remembering that though the average time is 5 days but it may take upto 16 days from IP 2 to PPR.
We ve all been there :) hang on a little more! Praying.

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Guys, Need your suggestions. I am on IP2 for last 7 Days.. was just wondering if I can check the status of my application by writing to cic.. (my file is in Ottawa) or just simply wait for few more days.. I think its little early to write to them.. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Guys, Need your suggestions. I am on IP2 for last 7 Days.. was just wondering if I can check the status of my application by writing to cic.. (my file is in Ottawa) or just simply wait for few more days.. I think its little early to write to them.. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Hi Sunil,

Almost similar timelines. By the way, what is the status of your additional document?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
No PPRs, No Draws, CIC has again gone to its old ways (bad habit days):(.
Someone tweet Mr.Ahmed Hussain to bring processing time to 3 months, so that this thing to lay back on. for them is not there anymore.

How much people and time does it takes to issue a PPR to approved applications, make up better excuses CIC! And what kind of organisation offers such mass leaves to the already in short supply staff, huh. :mad:
I want the cheer to return on our thread, its so dreary for past 2 weeks:(
Having very low expectations from this week as well.:oops:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Your application is probably approved, its the trend when it comes to IP2, you can wait with us for the PPR mail :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi beautiful people of this thread! (Just trying to inject more sunshine here :p)

Submitted my passport last Friday. Got another generic email just now that my application has been updated. I logged straight onto my CIC account and found:

1. On Document status:
my name and that of my spouse with our UCIs, documents ("counterfoil") with document numbers, status of "Your document is valid" and an expiry date (I guess that date will be on our COPR as well?)

2. On Application status:
Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. this is new
Review of eligibility : Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. this is new
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Background check : Your background check was completed. this is new
Final decision : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. this is new

So I guess this means that my passport has left the hands of vfs Manila and is now stamped at the Embassy? :cool:

I'm still rain dancing for more golden emails and good news for everyone, by the way. :p
Thank you for the sunshine, at least someone is happy here haha :)

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

@KaZUcHen thats the spirit! Just a comment: actually some people did succeed to speed up their application processing with calling or mailing, it is our right to know whats happening and sometimes CIC does make mistakes so.. I have a feeling I ve done all the preparation I could at this point and without PPR cant do anything much but we'll get there :rolleyes:

Guys in the red please get back in the green/yellow, thank you!​

I was on the border of Red during the last PPR rain. Now that I I have crossed Day 113 and know my application has moved from CIO Sydney to London and the fact there is nothing I really can do, I am currently in the INACTIVE part of green. In a state of Zen.... LOL

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Good morning all. I think you might remember I mentioned I have a few friends stuck in London Visa office. One contacted LVO and they gave the feedback below:

LVO is currently giving priority to Study permit applications at the moment. If your application is way less than six months, I doubt you will be prioritized at the moment.

I wonder if this explains the slow pace of files for some visa office beyond just the summer holidays which I find less plausible. I doubt any organisation allows mass Leave at any given period, especially when work load is severe.
Thanks! Good to know. We shall wait......