App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
If the amount is already in excess and cannot be affected by dollar fluctuations. I think you should check all documents to be in order, maybe there was some mistake or confusion for them from your side, hence they are asking again. Try to be as clear and precise you can be. Upload the POF, also attach send a LOE to them explaining that how you think you have met with the conditions and requirements and have sent them an updated POF again and to let you know if there is any further documentation to be provided. Send the business card of the person signing your balance certificate, make sure the certificate has all the contact information of bank, your account number, date f opening account, average balance of last 6 months and opening/closing balance of that day etc etc.
They must have been confused about something and hence be very clear in documentation.
This is my opinion in this regard, others can further help and advise.
I agree with Gurik's adivse. Like you, @MegaJamie, my spouse and I have our funds actually spread out between us (multiple personal accounts and one joint fund). I also included credit card statements for 6 months and two documents showing that the source of a pretty big deposit was a company bonus I got which they might want to look into as a debt. To circumvent any problems they would have reading all the files, I actually took the time making a table of contents page as the first page of my .pdf POF file that I uploaded. You might want to try putting a table of contents page for your documents too, apart from the LOE. :)

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Hahahhaahhhahaha you are funny:D This is all going to end soon my friend, we can then get manicures with PPR in hands:cool::D
hahahahahaha.. I can totally imagine that:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: KiranK

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Hi Everyone,

I had a message in my account which has made me panic quite considerably when i saw the email come through,

its a request for more information on my funds,

"- Client Information: For a family of 2 you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to $15,312 (in Canadian dollars) to settle in Canada. Please provide documentary evidence of this"

Now i struggled getting the necessary letters in the right format from my banks, but i thought i clearly documented that i had the necessary funds in another account, and the amounts spread across my other accounts covered the debts on credit cards etc which i was quite candid about.

Can i call them and request to get clarification, or just through CSE's at them until they accept it as the right amount, i'll admit we are quite close to the edge, but still have enough.

the current balance on my joint account is 700 dollars equivalent more than the amount stated
If they ask for more documentation,there should be options to upload from your CIC account, if not send CSE.
Get all the documents again and attach a LOE- break it down to the different banks , if you have to do conversion, use the rates on Bankofcanada.ca and quote it and the date. Ensure that the total is a above the required amount just incase. That's my thots on your case.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Country of origin and do you have extended travel history?
Country- India. Only two short trips to US.

I think there's no need to panic or be overly worried. The average time to get PPR is 90 plus days, anything before that is a bonus. On the tracker there are people who got PPR in 200 days. Let's have some more patience. Also, every case is different and unique and shouldn't be compared with folks who received early PPR (good for them nevertheless). This story is as applicable to me as its to everyone else :)

swapnil00

Feb 7, 2017
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well! My application just moved into IP2 few hours back. I didn't track my application and somehow missed IP1. I have few questions:
1. How long now for PPR? (tentatively)
2. Does this mean that I need not worry about my documents any more?

Details:
FSW-O ( with 1 dependent)
Country- India
NOC 2171
ITA: 8 feb
AOR: 10 Apr
Medical Passed: 14 June
IP2: 19 July

Congratulations to everyone who have received their PPR mails :) :) and all the best to everyone else :)

Cheers!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well! My application just moved into IP2 few hours back. I didn't track my application and somehow missed IP1. I have few questions:

Details:
Country- India
NOC 2171

Congratulations to everyone who have received their PPR mails :) :) and all the best to everyone else :)

Cheers!
Based on current trends. It shoudn't take long now.

Hopefully you get it soonest !!

P.S.: Yeah, my guess is, you can relax on the documents part.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017

Details:
Country- India
NOC 2171

Cheers!
Congrats on IP 2! :) *fingers and toes crossed*

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......