FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Finally, my PPR mail came through for London VO. It was dated the 18th of July:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Hopiong to hear of more PPRs for others this week. Thanks for the support guys.
Congrats @A Onos.
Best wishes for the future.

I am sure @KiranK would find you a fitting celebratory GIF...hahaha.:):D

Reactions: KiranK

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
Woah.. that's the first from London that I have heard. Congratulations. I am using my phone so can't see your signature but would you mind adding your timelines and other details if you spoke to an agent?
OK. AOR 10th of April 2017, Meds passed 15th June, BG went to IP2 on the 21st of June and got Schedule A request an unneccesary request for a Netherlands PCC for my husband so sent LOE with document to clarify. Profiile change to no documents needed last week. PPR 18th of July 2017. It took about 100 days although I got a reply from Ottawa telling me it had been approved last monday.

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. AOR 10th of April 2017, Meds passed 15th June, BG went to IP2 on the 21st of June and got an unneccesary request for a Netherlands PCC for my husband so sent LOE with document to clarify. PPR 18th of July 2017. It took about 100 days although I got a reply from Oyyawa telling me it had been approved last monday.
Thanks for that. Congrats again. I was told mine was approved on Thursday but haven't heard back from them. My additional docs went from received, to uploaded to being reviewed and then back to received. Not sure what the problem there is. What is your additional documents status?

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
Thanks for that. Congrats again. I was told mine was approved on Thursday but haven't heard back from them. My additional docs went from received, to uploaded to being reviewed and then back to received. Not sure what the problem there is. What is your additional documents status?
"We do not need additional documents". It may be with the VO

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Finally, my PPR mail came through for London VO. It was dated the 18th of July:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Hopiong to hear of more PPRs for others this week. Thanks for the support guys.
Congratulations Onos.... Planning to land in Toronto??

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
I am not sure if it is a good idea to mail the LOndon VO about this.
I don't think so too. I sent them an email on monday while waiting for Ottawa to respond. The later respnded with no information at all. I think they release the PPRs based on available spaces at the different VOs per time. London VO processes for several countries. I'm sure yours will come in before the week ends.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Congrats,so based on your email your application was approved before you recieved the email for at least 9 days or more,correct?
He mentioned that the email was dated 18th July not 8th July. That was due to different time zones.

I received email on 11th July IST but I would say my PPR was 10th July as it was 10th in Canada at the time of PPR.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He mentioned that the email was dated 18th July not 8th July. That was due to different time zones.

I received email on 11th July IST but I would say my PPR was 10th July as it was 10th in Canada at the time of PPR.
Hopefully the rest of us waiting on IP2 should get it by this weekend. Last Indian PPR rain was on 15th July. I'm hopeful that I am in line with all of you for the next rain!