+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran,

Congratulations on IP2. Wish you all the best for the PPR.

Do you think, your CSE delayed the IP2 in someway? Actually in June 2017, some members have started getting IP2 and I am waiting. Hence, thought of checking with you?

The point I am trying to check is that in normal timelines (without CSE) vs timelines with CSE, is there a difference?
Thank you so much @Pawshi.:)
I don't think it delayed, as my CSE was regarding error in Medicals, and my medical passed at a very fast pace along with all other May applicants then. if there would have been a delay i think my medical could have been delayed then. Also i believe the earlier one has sent a CSE is also important here, I sent CSE with in 4-5 days after AOR, so if you did the same i don't think you will suffer any delays because of CSE.
As per my study of cases here i think for applicants sending CSE within few days from AOR have no delays. Don't know about cases who sent late CSEs. @gurik also had a CSE and she got PPR in 53 days!!! I think it should have no negative impact, even @astralsource had a CSE, her profle is also going smooth and finalised normally as per April AORs timelines.
When did you raise a CSE and for what? Maybe that will help us to be sure..

I also saw IP2 in June, CIC is all superfast now.
I have seen this in all trackers, first there are few lucky applicants in every month who get IP2 s and PPRs before others very quickly, irrespective of AORs, then this is followed by normal consecutive progress of AORs of that month! And the good news begin to flow. So either way being an initial June applicant, i think you are close to IP2 now.:)
I think by next week we will see few initial June AORs in IP2. Wish you Luck to be one of those!!!

Reactions: gurik and Pawshi

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Today I got a request from CIC for RPRF payment. Almost going to work out as per my prophecy - ???
Hello Chuxy12,

Nice timeline, seems you're just a few days away from PPR!! As per your RPRF request, did you get a mail, our you just checked you mycic account to find the request there? Please what's your nationality??

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Yep I am:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP2 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D
Hope everything goes good now, last step, maximum terror:eek:
Called my employer to be ready for any verification calls etc.
A big congratulations to you kiran...start packing up your bags now:):)

Reactions: KiranK

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Yep I am:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP2 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D
Hope everything goes good now, last step, maximum terror:eek:
Called my employer to be ready for any verification calls etc.

Congratulations KiranK!!! PPR fast loading!!!:D:D:)

Reactions: KiranK

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
What are the chances for rejections after ip2?
If eligibility has been completed, then nil chance. For fswo, eligibility would be surely done before entering in to ip2.

For me it's still under review even though background changed to in progress on July 6. My bomb is still ticking. Very nervous on outcome :(

Reactions: Wolverine17

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
What are the chances for rejections after ip2?
Oh my word! I'm drowning in these thoughts too! :confused: ... and it's only been a few days after IP2. I do hope that it will rain golden emails again soon or else I'll be stress-baking too many cookies again. :p

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
If eligibility has been completed, then nil chance. For fswo, eligibility would be surely done before entering in to ip2.
hope you're right. Could it be on this stage rejection for personal history or work history or something else that doesnt connect with security?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

For me it's still under review even though background changed to in progress on July 6. My bomb is still ticking. Very nervous on outcome :(
dont worry you are already more than 90 days post aor,only good things to come