+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< FSW OUTLAND AOR 2023>>>>>>>

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Bro, I need your help! Did your GcKey got updated with medical passed as soon as the doctor uploaded the medical form? I did not do upfront medical either and my doctor said they will upload the report today. But I can't see anything yet!
Also wondering
No there was an update on tracker history first. Something like : "we got your Medical report and are assessing"
It was marked Completed the next day.
GCkey was updated a couple days later I think.
They are slow to update anything on GCkey.

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
No there was an update on tracker history first. Something like : "we got your Medical report and are assessing"
It was marked Completed the next day.
GCkey was updated a couple days later I think.
They are slow to update anything on GCkey.
Thanks for the reply! So the tracker history changed immediately as soon as your doctor uploaded the report?

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
No. I'm yet to give my biometrics lol.. After BIL, the earliest appointment slot I could book is on the 18th; 3 more days from today.
Any updates or GU on your end?
Meds were completed on the 7th. Nothing since then, no GUs either. Got eligibility, meds, and bio showing as completed on the tracker. It feels like they're a bit faster with category based applicants. I guess it's a long waiting game lol. And hopefully you get your bios done really quick!

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Meds were completed on the 7th. Nothing since then, no GUs either. Got eligibility, meds, and bio showing as completed on the tracker. It feels like they're a bit faster with category based applicants. I guess it's a long waiting game lol. And hopefully you get your bios done really quick!
you'll most likely get FD sometimes next week

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
you'll most likely get FD sometimes next week
Who knows man. We were discussing on November AOR thread how foreign travels can affect your background timelines. I also been to a few countries myself so I guess it might take a little longer. As long as I get my FD within the six month deadline, I'm still a happy chap! :D

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, my timeline is similar to yours:
FSW Outland
ITA: 20 SEP (Transport Draw)
AOR: 16 AOR
MEP&BIL: 24 JAN on tracker, 25 JAN on GCKEY
Biometrics completed: 30 Jan
But Eligibility: Not started
Background: In progress.
Family of 4. I have lived in 3 countries, including my home country. I also have a travel history. My PVO is Montreal, SVO is Sydney.
I just got everything completed on my tracker, COPR details and final decision. PVO and SVO changed to Vancouver and Edmonton.