+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW MAILING ADDRESS: NEED URGENT HELP

Ibrahim Shaikh

May 24, 2014
I mistakenly sent my application to P.O Box address that reached there on 11th Sep 2014, and this act of mine kept me depressed for ages. However to get an inquiry about the issue, I emailed Sydney office asking what could be done to have an idea about my application that whether that was received by the right hand or lost somewhere. I received their reply last week that looks like this:

------------------------------------------------
Good morning:

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. It may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you,

AQS
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

---------------------------------------

Please everyone on the forum, guide me what might be the possibilities are and what best should I do. Anxiously waiting to get proper and off course best solution to the problem.
Regards, Ibrahim

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ibrahim Shaikh said:
I mistakenly sent my application to P.O Box address that reached there on 11th Sep 2014, and this act of mine kept me depressed for ages. However to get an inquiry about the issue, I emailed Sydney office asking what could be done to have an idea about my application that whether that was received by the right hand or lost somewhere. I received their reply last week that looks like this:

------------------------------------------------
Good morning:

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. It may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you,

AQS
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

---------------------------------------

Please everyone on the forum, guide me what might be the possibilities are and what best should I do. Anxiously waiting to get proper and off course best solution to the problem.
Regards, Ibrahim
Please mention the address you sent your application. And who received your application

Ibrahim Shaikh

May 24, 2014
I sent my application via courier (DHL) to the address meant for regular mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

And since it was delivered in PO Box address so I just received delivery report saying 'delieverd' and the space next to signature was empty.

Please guide.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ibrahim Shaikh said:
I sent my application via courier (DHL) to the address meant for regular mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

And since it was delivered in PO Box address so I just received delivery report saying 'delivered' and the space next to signature was empty.

Please guide.
Alhamdulillah, it's the right address my friend.

Relax and Say thanks to ALLAH and pray for your and my success.

Good luck Dear!

Ibrahim Shaikh

May 24, 2014
Thanks for your reply. And I wish all the best to you too.

Dear I know its a correct address however is meant to send application via regular mail. I pasted the email I received from CIO Sydney that says they have no record of my application and have given a possible aspect as 'it may be in initial processing' and on the other hand they also say ' you may wish to make a status inquiry within 2-3 week time' . This is something that making me really confused and giving anxiety. Please guide in the light of the stated situation.

Regards

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ibrahim Shaikh said:
Thanks for your reply. And I wish all the best to you too.

Dear I know its a correct address however is meant to send application via regular mail. I pasted the email I received from CIO Sydney that says they have no record of my application and have given a possible aspect as 'it may be in initial processing' and on the other hand they also say ' you may wish to make a status inquiry within 2-3 week time' . This is something that making me really confused and giving anxiety. Please guide in the light of the stated situation.

Regards
You need to wait at least 3 to 4 months before you hear anything from them

After 3 months or 90 to 100 days they open your application. Before that day your application is unknown to them