+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW JAN TO JUNE 2020 OUTLAND

Gummybearpak

Aug 26, 2019
Lets get together here for outlanders from january 2020 to june 2020 for updates and info sharing
Mine is below:
AOR April, 2020
GCMS in feb says eligibility passed, criminatlity passed, security is blank,
meds passed on 25th march (now expired but no extension or request for new meds yet)

Please only outlanders comment here.

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
Lets get together here for outlanders from january 2020 to june 2020 for updates and info sharing
Mine is below:
AOR April, 2020
GCMS in feb says eligibility passed, criminatlity passed, security is blank,
meds passed on 25th march (now expired but no extension or request for new meds yet)

Please only outlanders comment here.
I am also April 27 AOR FSW. Waiting for GCMS notes

Reactions: Gummybearpak

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Let us know what was the outcome of your gcms ? More importantly, when was the last activity carried out on your account/file ?
What's your visa office?
I saw a PPR issued to US based application, Feb 2020 AOR a few weeks ago. Not much going on for FSW recently.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
FSW O AOR 21 March
Ottawa, eligibility in progress, security not started, criminality valid
medical expired but no contact since sep when i did biometrics
Fingers crossed for al of us!!!
I stopped looking for GU because its mentally draining!
Please lets share positivity here, no negative assumptions
Thanks

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
My AOR is 16 April 2020.
Everything passed except security which hasn’t started yet.
London VO.
Last update on application was back in September last year. No progress since then.
On a side note, this is a good thread to create. Most posters here are Inland applicants with their own set of issues. It’s good to see people on the same boat as me.

Reactions: immicow

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
PNP-Outland
AOR : March 12 2020
Biometrics Done : Feb 26 2021
Country of Residence : India
Medical Expired : March 2021

Will things change if the border opens?
I think this mess is largely because of incompetence of IRCC.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
anyone got request for medicals ?
opening the borders is not the problem, they just need to remove the rule of having copr before 18 march 2020 so we will be able to travel even non essential travel ban still in place!
hopfully soon!

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
anyone got request for medicals ?
opening the borders is not the problem, they just need to remove the rule of having copr before 18 march 2020 so we will be able to travel even non essential travel ban still in place!
hopfully soon!
More importantly they need to finish processing all the in progress applications. There’s a huge backlog already and with new immigration streams for inland persons, our application will be the least priority and ignored for a long time if it continues like this.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
With the cancellation of direct Flights from India and Pakistan. I dont think Canada has any intention to relax any border restriction in near future. May be in June we may know.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Today I received a reply to my webform query which I sent yesterday. I’m pleasantly surprised to see the quick response as I know people have waited for weeks before getting a response back.
Something positive which gives me some hope.

I received the following reply regarding my status:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on April 16, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Gummybearpak

Aug 26, 2019
Today I received a reply to my webform query which I sent yesterday. I’m pleasantly surprised to see the quick response as I know people have waited for weeks before getting a response back.
Something positive which gives me some hope.

I received the following reply regarding my status:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on April 16, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.
well yes it is a surprising change. So, I gather they haven't initiated Security background verf for our files yet. Let's hope it gets cleared as soon as the travel restrictions are lifted.